The Viewing Globe V3! For the Record, Fish Jerky is the bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over 8,000!
I think they're pretty valid points! KouAidou is just shy. She'll come runnin' to me eventually. I'll welcome her with open arms too! 'cause I think we'd make quite the pair! But you'd make quite the pear. You fruit.

You're the fruit.

She doesn't like you.

You keep making fun of NASA's faulty printer and they might fly a rocket into your house or something. You'll be eating dinner and suddenly NASA, *****!

Why would NASA fly a rocket to where I live? :eyebrow:

Glad someeeeone can see I'm joking! Unlike that guy who sent me the warning. What an asshole.

:eyebrow:

People who are freezing to death.

Man, I've been wondering that for a while.:eyebrow:

What, Nicky?

(っ・ω・)っ
Yeah, I can tell you all about Tiger. That's all you want, right? You want to see his VASA credentials? It's all you need if that's what you wanted to see.

Dude.. Darkster.. cant you not see that Tiger is joking? ._. I mean.. the whole thing was about being "retarded" and obscene words.. lol.. you commented on his comment so Tiger just went along with it ._. It's playful banter..

My belts talk.
You're the fruit.

She doesn't like you.

Why would NASA fly a rocket to where I live? :eyebrow:

:eyebrow:

You're the fruit. You'll be a vegetable too by the time KARMA is done with you. Sinner!

Why walk when you have a rocket? Srsly. Anyways, NASA doesn't need a reason. They're NASA.

Man, I've been wondering that for a while.:eyebrow:

I know, right?

Dude.. Darkster.. cant you not see that Tiger is joking? ._. I mean.. the whole thing was about being "retarded" and obscene words.. lol.. you commented on his comment so Tiger just went along with it ._. It's playful banter..

Yesssss! Thank you! :thumbs:

It's over 8,000!
Look at this just in case you missed it:

Okay. For proof I'm a living creature, ask FK. He's slept with me.

For proof of me being an astronaut, here's my license from NASA:

mylicense.png

Can't fly a space shuttle without one of those, man.

My belts talk.
Look at this just in case you missed it:

That's right. Show them all my NASA ID. You're just improving my chances of getting KouAidou to message me. Women love astronauts.

lol...

That's amazing, Tiger. It looks legit.

FK will sleep with anyone on here.. especially if they're an astronaut.. >D

It is legit.

Yeah, he totally fell for me when I said "I wanna visit Uranus.".

Status
Not open for further replies.