I liked him when he wasn't a god
It's the main reason I used to dislike her but I have to admit I am fast coming round to her. She could be a pretty intriguing slow-burn and sometimes that's better than a character who hits you right away

Banned
I like Hina. She is pretty cute and it feel's like she will play a big role later on in the series (of course nothing could come of it, but whatever).

Well, what makes them annoying? The most common complaints are that they were too loud and too physical, which is considered unladylike -

Which is considered obnoxious in Akiko's case and boring in Hana's ( as she barely has a personality beyond Imajin-bashing and playing tough).

It's over 8,000!
Eiji would never let Hina get involved in fighting Greeeds & Yummies knowing that she could get killed, despite having super strenght. Which is the same reason why he tried to shield from Ankh. However she accepted the situation, because she feels as long as Ankh is borrowing her Brother's body she has to keep an eye in it.

Another reason is that he's still guilt ridden that couldn't save that little girl he befriended during his travels. If Hina or anyone else dies while he's OOO, he would never be able to forgive himself.

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
Eiji would never let Hina get involved in fighting Greeeds & Yummies knowing that she could get killed, despite having super strenght. Which is the same reason why he tried to shield from Ankh. However she accepted the situation, because she feels as long as Ankh is borrwing her Brother's body she has to keep an eye in it.

It's not about "what Eiji will let her do." He doesn't have any say in the matter. That's why she confronted the Ankh situation head-on.

Hina's face alone is worth a million bucks.

lazycoconut = jealous of Hina-chan.

No way, I really like the actress. I've just ordered her photobook