Some folks say its like a cloud.
Both you guys made some interesting intros, just saying. And Matrix someone had accel and kickhopper. Don't think they're tagged yet.

Matrix of Leadership
My name is not on the first page. You have been told.
I need your first name of your character and last name if you have one. Please and thank you.
Both you guys made some interesting intros, just saying. And Matrix someone had accel and kickhopper. Don't think they're tagged yet.

I know....working on it. Afro I know your up there:thumbs:

Ore, Sanjou!
Anyways, Matrix should probably do a bit of backtracking, or alternatively, those who haven't gotten their names up on the character list should PM him about it

No Fear, No Pain.
While this is a plausible idea, this can lead to a habit of deus ex machina.

When I was looking at the G character, I had looked at the Japanese habits and methods to use word puns consistently throughout Sentai and Kamen Rider and one of the ideas was the same idea you just proposed, to pair modes with different types of wine.

Savignon Blanc = second word is spelled like blank (standard mode)
Riesling = sounds similar to wrestling (a grapple/brawler mode)
Chardonnay = emphasizing on the word Char (a fire/blaster mode)

However, I eventually decided against this; protagonists are not supposed to be able to solve every situation by just increasing the character's abilities, even if it is a Kamen Rider (I know this may go against every script ever written for tokusatsu, but we're not toy sales driven).

Limiting G to not have a Clock Up, serves as a foil to those who do have the ability to speed up (Kabuto, Gattack, DiEnd, Decade, Faiz, and Accel Trial) and essentially puts the spotlight and importance of their abilities on those characters when the situation calls for it.

Huh...you make a valid point. Me, lI like options, I get board otherwise, which basicaly makes me just as bad as the other millions of people that see the forms and want the toys to make the toy manufacturers richer. How did Vangelus put it...."Bandai laughs at our pain, and drinks our tears."
Besides more forms make it interesting. At the same time I totaly respect where you come from man, kamen rider black is one of my favorite riders for just that reason. So power to ya, but I'm gonna need someforms for now.

Ore, Sanjou!
Just to help out, I've compiled the profiles of the current missing characters

AAAAH I am so sorry for disappearing ;n; I said I'd be a little late on my app because of work, but ... ugh, holidays + retail + freezing rain and snow forever = DO NOT WANT.

So, I hope this is okay and that I did it correctly~

----

Name: Elise Durand
Picture: ( original here )
[HIDE]
jkir2u.png
[/HIDE]
Rider Designation: Kiva
[HIDE]
dhbqzl.png
[/HIDE]
Returning from either RPG: Nope~
Bio: Born and raised in what people would probably refer to as 'flyover country', Elise is a slightly eccentric young woman, going to college in a small, bustling village, with a penchant for all sorts of unusual hobbies. By all accounts, she's an intelligent and cheerful girl, but inside Elise feels rather lonely and awkward because she feels she hasn't found her place in the world just yet.

One fateful day, she spotted some of the boys in her class watching Kamen Rider clips on their laptops, and she found herself intrigued; less than a week later, she'd downloaded at least three full series and had to keep herself from spending her savings on a belt instead of groceries. A trip to Google afterward pointed Elise in the direction of HJU, and after socializing with the forum members, she started to feel a little less unsure of herself after all ...

Ok. Matrix, please see updated bio.

Name: Genji Sriyunyongwat
Rider Designation: Kamen Rider G

Returning from either RPG?: No
Bio: Genji is a 31-year-old Thai/Chinese male who has grown jaded with the workings of corporate America while venturing forth into small business capitalism. Genji's interests span the gamut of indulging a fixation for escapism through Roleplaying Games, Video Games, and watching the occasional Kamen Rider episode. Talents include a logical mind ripe for troubleshooting computer problems and a decent ability to create palletable dishes for human consumption. Currently working as Tech Support Engineer for a high profile software company, he works throughout the stresses of the day longing for earlier periods in life where the only responsibility a child had was performing a Henshin motion correctly. Recently joining HJU to bolster his fledgling comic/toy start-up company while on company time, Genji saw was a random link which said "OPEN" and when clicked precipitated a luminous flash of light. He awoke in an foreign new world adorned with a face that wasn't his own. As the lamp light flickers in the dead of night, Genji walks briskly; hoping that each step he takes will lead him one step closer to home.

Character Bio:

Name: Ziginz Zegell

Picture:
zigz33.jpg

631ecdfcfy3.jpg

Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Agito

Returning from either RPG: No

Bio: Ziginz, or Ziggy as he is sometimes called, is a 23 year old man who does what work he can where he can. He is very creative and hopes to have a carrier someday which will allow him to use his unique talents to their fullest. He has loved video games, anime, even trading card games, for practically as long as he can remember. When his best friend showed him a few clips of Kamen Rider, he was instantly addicted. Within a years time he had learned almost everything there was to know about Kamen Rider. While keeping up with the current series, catching up on the series that he had missed out on, and trying to create his own concepts on top of his other hobbies, he also works at a book store and is trying to find a full time job.

Finally took some time to write this.

This character is meant to be in the Double world and exist in both pre-Gaia Impact and post-Gaia Impact time period of that world's story. I don't intend him to follow our crew after the resolution of the Double World storyline with Joebe.

Name: Aoba Senro
Appearance:
stardriver2.gif

Rider Designation: Nazca Dopant/ Kamen Rider Nazca
nazcabfang.jpg
Bio: Aoba was a salesman in The Library, peddling Gaia Memories to those willing to pay the price or simply distributing the goods to those he thought could use them (compensating his employers from his own pocket). Aoba was a serious but idealistic young man. He believed that Gaia Memories would create a sort of moral natural selection, those who used them for greedy and deviant purposes would be consumed by the power of the memory and their own evil while those with good intention would remain pure. He truly believed the ideal promoted by The Library that Gaia Memories were the path to a better future for humanity.

He was granted the very powerful Nazca memory and a rare Gaia Driver for his own personal use so he could better fight against berserk dopants of rare enemies of the Library. He proved highly compatible and unlocked many of its hidden talents, including the super speed ability. The truth though was that Aoba was being used as a guinea pig for the new memory, the super speed came at a terrible cost as it accelerated the rate of cellular decay in his body. At that time he also discovered The Library was comissioning experiments of the dangerous memories on children, even though this was originally deemed dangerous.

When he confronted his masters on those subject he was told that he was no longer needed and that as soon as the Nazca memory had done destroying his body, "Some other fool" would be found to further test its power. Aoba rebelled and fought his way out of the Library HQ but his body was falling appart from the inside. Luckily it was at this moment that he was found by a mysterious person who was secretly crusading against the Library.

The person, a former researcher for The Library designed a cryogenic stasis -based system to cure him of his accelerated cellular decay and help his body recover. Aoba went into suspended animation swearing to end The Library's evil ways.

The world he awoke to was not what he expected. In the short ammount of time he had been healing himself, Gaia Impact had been realized and most of humanity was gone. Those that were touched by the power of Gaia were either turned into pure information and absorbed into the memory of the Earth or had wrestled a piece of its memory for their own use as a Dopant. Aoba realized though that the process hadn't been as complete as The Library had expected, it became clear to him that they would still be looking for a way to finalize Gaia Impact and finish the pockets of resistant that had sprung up.

Remembering the brave heroes he had fought in the past, heroes that had failed to prevent Gaia Impact, he took on the title of Kamen Rider Nazca and became a fleeting figure of hope to various groups of survivors. Altough actively trying to foil The Library's plan, Aoba feels too guilt-ridden about his role as their unwitting pawn that he refuses to join his fellow resistance members formally, prefering to appear in the middle of hopeless fights to turn the tide.

Ok, posting up a secondary character.

Name: H. Julian Santos

Photo:
Killer7___Dan_Smith_by_SpoonyBardess.png

Rider Designation: G3

Photo:
kamenriderg3.jpg

Bio: Julian's what you could call an assh*le with a heart of gold. The kind of guy you'd never want to get in a fight with but once you know him he's the best wingman you'll ever have. He works as a freelance artist, often taking long walks around the city in order to gain inspiration. He also has a deep fascination with Mecha which led him to Toku and eventually to HJU. Don't ask him what the "H" in his name stands for. It's a decidedly touchy issue for him.