Status
Not open for further replies.
Question. Why would they do it as limited and also add the three attachments? They are already releasing the three attachments as an exclusive release.
Some people may want the attachments without the massive thing. But we'll see.

is The Underground Toy Reviewer

If there ARE attachments with the RevolGarry, I assume they wouldn't be able to attach to the bike, and would just be there for show.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

If there ARE attachments with the RevolGarry, I assume they wouldn't be able to attach to the bike, and would just be there for show.

I think that we could all agree that it would be a stretch for Bandai to release the SHF Revolgarry with the attachments. If they did, it might be as what Shuki mentioned, or it would just be too outrageously priced. They were able to do that with the RD Gadess, RD Booster, RD Gadess+Booster before, but those were too small compared to this.

I think Bandai would just release it by itself to accommodate those the attachments that have been released. IMHO.. :thumbs:

Kamen Rider OOO Takakiriba and Takatoratah 2-pack is...a web exclusive!

For realz. Click here.

Comes with "effect parts", a taka candroid, and a tako candroid.

Damn... of course they were going to do it like this. make you buy the nonsense releases to get the cool bits, though the variations are much worse than the Double variations...

Status
Not open for further replies.