The Official Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger News Thread - Promo on the first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kind of Beast mode
Goseiger's story is actually better now.

That's the problem....now it is.

But anyways, this shouldn't be discussed. Let's just repeat what we liked about the Gokai promo. GokaiYellow is so badass! She might be my favorite.

We will continue to do this until we get more pics and info.

lol

The promo looks very good. I'm optimistic but I am not happy that they are doing this decade crap. Just a Pirate themed Sentai is good enough. It feels like they are gonna overshadow a rarity with unnecessary teamups and past ranger arcs.

A Sentai with Pirate Rangers and a storyline similar to Ryuki would have been just as good.
I can understand that, actually. A traditional straight-up pirate-themed show would be very fun to see handled.

However, speaking as someone who to this day is a little annoyed that Timeranger wasn't about time travel, I wholeheartedly support this theme. This basically sounds like Timeranger Ep. 51 times a hundred.

I'm partly scared about this series, though. The second this show pulls something I don't agree with (regarding how it handles its crossover gimmick), I'll have to brace myself for a torrent of "NOW YOU KNOW HOW WE FELT WHEN DECADE WAS AIRING" posts :laugh:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
is it me or does GoukaiYellow look like AbaYellow?

She does a little, yeah - is this the universe's way of compensating us for Aiko Itou retiring from showbiz? ;) I think Yamada Yuuki looks a little like Sho Tomita (AbareBlue) as well

Last edited:
You Need A Mint
I seriously think the Green dude should change his hair. He looks too much like Carrot Top

Some kind of Beast mode
So does that mean I can have Eri? :p

She kind of looks like a mix between AbaYellow and Shizuka on Bouken.

Nope...When Gokaiger starts, Eri will be my back-up wife.

I think it's her lips that make her resemble AbaYellow. GokaiYellow is 10x more attractive though.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Just watched the 1st promo T-N released, totally forgot next year is the 35th anniversary. I just hope they'll able to make a good anniversary series.

The suits looks nice, the actors too. Now, sicne I dont want to check all of this thread -138 pages, I mean...- can someone give me some info bout the cast? Like names and this kind of things? Thanks in advance.
It seems no one has yet answered your question.
All of the things you are looking for is here: http://www.jefusion.com/search/label/Goukaiger

Thank you! Now if I can come up with a good name for the combined Zords in the story, then I'd be in business. If you have pics of their personal weapons, then go ahead and show me.
To save Gold Samurai's time, here's a post I made a few weeks ago:
http://www.jefusion.com/2010/12/kaizoku-gattai-goukaioh.html

Hope that helps guys.

I know I've seen GoukaiPink from somewhere, but it's not coming to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.