Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE THAT POP SOUND IT MAKES XDD
Childhoob memories of those 1 dollar rollo thingys the you roll and get a toy in a ball

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
But 8GB is still greater that 9000 Bytes.. :laugh:

Rumors

Dukemon22 said:
- Koukawani Combo will not appear in the TV series. It seems to be a special form OOO will get in the Summer movie. (Granted, movie only forms are rarely seen only once any more, but I digress)

-The 3rd Rider will utilize "Un-Combo" forms. They seem to be animals that are opposites to each other. The rider's man form will be using the Ari (Aunt) Medal and Ushi (Buffalo) Medal. When changing forms, the rider's externals do not change, but clear parts over his armor change patterns, and the rider only has 2-medal based form. One medal for the upper body, one for the lower body. The belt's voice seems to be a woman, in English.

-"Anffalo Combo", (Ari + Ushi) incredibly strong, and able to oppose Gatakiriba, is the main form. He also has "Anzelle" Combo (Ari + Gazelle) which can oppose Tatoba Combo.

-OOO's final form will be based around the Dinosaur Core Medals. The combo will have two forms, one as a normal rider, and one known as "Complete Full Body" which will be something animated in CG. It's possible OOO actually grows into some kind of monster/dinosaur form.

Why yes, I do know everything
Giru is already confirmed as real. His voice was in the movie. Other than that nothing is from 855. I looked for all of his posts. The thing is 855 has posted three times. He first posted as an Anonymous and it was the 855th post in the thread. He later posted another time as 855 instead of being anonymous. These 2 posts have been confirmed, all of it was spot on.
The third post had an tripcode after 855. Tripcodes are used to identify yourselves on a anonymous board. The third post might be by somebody else, but one thing in the post is confirmed. Which was Crane Arm is the green gadget and is used in the movie.

The rest of the post mentions that Giru is able to make 2 Yummies at once, one is male and the other is female but they are both the same species.
Gamel and Mezool somehow comes back.
ShaUTa will have it's debut next year, which is pretty obvious now.

I mixed up some post a while ago and accidentally called some random rumors as 855's. So disregard my previous posts. The stuff above are the latest rumors from 855, this was from November 3rd.

The part I bolded/underlined is also confirmed as it happens in the movie when Giru makes a second ptera yummy in OOO's city while the male ptera yummy is still alive in Futo.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Ari (Aunt) Medal
Ari? Aunt? Isn't this supposed to be ANT?

OOO's final form will be based around the Dinosaur Core Medals. The combo will have two forms, one as a normal rider, and one known as "Complete Full Body" which will be something animated in CG. It's possible OOO actually grows into some kind of monster/dinosaur form.
CG final form = meh...

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Why is he going to have a Dino form if KouKaWani is a movie only form?

Also, were these posted by 855? or Anon?

Status
Not open for further replies.