私の占いは当たる
Masahiro Inoue did some filming yesterday. He mentioned that it was for a movie, could possibly be this one.
Someone also said Takeru Sato is coming back, but I doubt it.

Dammit I was about to post that. :sweat: IIRC the rumor on 4ch was that Takeru was angry that he couldn't do it (due to his drama he's about to start).

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Well, at least he wants to participate as Nogami Ryotaro. That's good to hear. I wonder if Mizushima is over his "writing phase"...

私の占いは当たる
He was in the rumored cast. He has mentioned doing some filming but it was back in mid-November.

Hiro? Or Takeru?? Were there any rumors on Kaname or Hosokawa?

私の占いは当たる
Hiro. Takeru's going to be in an Amuse fan event at the end of the year, and after that (or alongside, don't really know the timing) he has filming for the drama "Fuyu no Sakura". Jun's site doesn't list anything for him after the 28th, he may be a possibility. Looking at Hosokawa's blog he doesn't have anything going on since a trip to Seoul earlier this month.

Funny enough I need to find Hosokawa's book too.

I saw Hosokawa talk about his book on TV Japan haha.

Funny thing is, I'd be totally cool with Den-O being the main guy in the movie, if it was actually DEN-O! Not the Imagin. Y'know, with Takeru back.

That's great to see Hiro back as Tendou. Makes me giddy, like seeing Tetsuo Kurata as Black again.

What about Odagiri or Kashuu? Sorry to ask all these questions, I don't really keep track of what they do other than reading asiandramawiki.

min snopp är gul
Dammit I was about to post that. :sweat: IIRC the rumor on 4ch was that Takeru was angry that he couldn't do it (due to his drama he's about to start).

The stuff from 4chan was completely fake though.

私の占いは当たる
I saw Hosokawa talk about his book on TV Japan haha.

Funny thing is, I'd be totally cool with Den-O being the main guy in the movie, if it was actually DEN-O! Not the Imagin. Y'know, with Takeru back.

That's great to see Hiro back as Tendou. Makes me giddy, like seeing Tetsuo Kurata as Black again.

What about Odagiri or Kashuu? Sorry to ask all these questions, I don't really keep track of what they do other than reading asiandramawiki.

I don't really keep track of them either. Joe's site doesn't list anything since October and Kashuu's lists his last project as "Hanchou 3" back in July. He also hasn't tweeted in a couple of days.

Since I figure someone will ask, I'll look up the rest of them. :sweat:

Kento Handa has been on some variety shows this month but nothing scheduled after the 12th according to his site.

Last from Takamasa Suga (Ryuki) is a play in November. and a movie called Sakuradamon Gai no Hen.

It looks like the last thing Takayuki Tsubaki did was Decade.

Koji Seto is set to be in a baseball movie with AKB48 members as well as another movie called "Runway Beat," both to be released next year. He's also got activities in the boyband D☆DATE.

The stuff from 4chan was completely fake though.

I know. :sweat:

Nice post!!
Odagiri did a cameo toward the end of Daimajin Kanon, so he's still working and still willing to do tokusatsu. He could probably be in the film if he wanted to, but I can't see him working for Toei again.

I'm pretty sure he only did Kanon because it was mostly Kuuga staffers and he's always been complementary about the team he worked with on Kuuga. He just seems to hate the way Toei treats its cast and crews.

Shigeki Hosokawa has expressed similar feelings about Toei, so I'd be pretty surprised if they could get him back for Hibiki. Given that Hibiki's not very merchandisable, though, I doubt Toei cares all that much.

Toei might put some effort into Odagiri, though. The sorts of older fans and die-hards who'd be the target audience for a 40th anniversary movie also tend to hold the original Kuuga series in extremely high regard.

If they can't get Odagiri, they could probably get Ryouta Murai to show up and play Bootleg Kuuga for about $2.50 and half a ham sandwich.