Power Rangers Samurai - News Thread! (Premiers February 7th @ 8pm/7pm central!)

Banned
this is gogo samurai !
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znmdGUkQsmA"]YouTube - Power Rangers (Trixx Dubstep Remix)[/ame]

Banned
Well, after FINALLY seeing this Sneak Peak, i can say i no longer have Faith in this series.....There is just TOO much Formage. Plus i'm no fan of having a fairly obvious Aesop rammed down my gullet every episode (thats not to say Sentai doesn't do that also, but i think they do it better so it's easier to swallow).

Mind you, as someone who didn't really like Shinkenger that much, i guess it's not surprising i'm not exactly waiting for PRS with held breath.

#MissionMiami
Wow... Just... Wow...

My expectations were probably too high for this.. Also, why is it in the morphing scene they get dressed like ninjas before Rangers :redface2:

Ninja ≠ Samurai :shakefist

kg01002.jpg

Because wearing a face mask before the Helmet for safety reasons means your a ninja.

Ultraman Saga wants you
kg01002.jpg

Because wearing a face mask before the Helmet for safety reasons means your a ninja.

arent the Ranger suits supposed to provide enough protection? :shakefist
and its Samurai, not Ninja.. and we had two of those already (if the Alien Rangers count)

Some kind of Beast mode
kg01002.jpg

Who cares if they wear it under, but we're not supposed to see it! Plus what do you mean safety reasons, are we forgetting most of the time stunt actors are wearing the suits? lol Even then their faces aren't covered.

Who cares if they wear it under, but we're not supposed to see it! Plus what do you mean safety reasons, are we forgetting most of the time stunt actors are wearing the suits? lol Even then their faces aren't covered.

I'm sure they are since even when the actors and actresses are wearing the costumes theres head covers as well:

[HIDE]
2uqdglj.jpg
[/HIDE]

Last edited:
I like the Morphing Sequence
the Morpher being a bit different but retaining the same Principle is all good to me also the whole Ninja Mask thing I think Punk has a point

I cannot wait for the series to start actually

You can be a Rider too.
Can't say that it was what I expected. Maybe I've been spoiled by RPM too much...

One thing that is good with the show's general direction of returning to the roots is the music. I gladly approve of the cool MMPR-ish OSTs. Although it might not be enough to tempt me to watch the series past a few initial episodes. Anyway, we'll see, hopefully the show is going to get better or we were shown the worst parts.