Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider feat. Skull Movie Taisen Core 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
悪魔と相乗りする勇気、あるかな?
And the answer is...yes. :castlerock:[/QUOTE]

:buttrock:

Thankz .....ooooooohhh cant wait !!

http://tv.yahoo.co.jp/program/321785/?date=20101225&stime=1050&ch=8228

There will be an episode of the variety show "Onegai! Ranking" that will have a segment about Movie Taisen 2011 (the rest of the show will be about "Aibou -The Movie 2-"). There will be lots of never-before-seen behind-the-scenes clips. Showa Riders and Shocker will appear, along with Koji Kikkawa, Taro Yamamoto, Maki Ohguro and more.

The special will be on TV-Asahi on December 25 starting 10:50am until 11:45am. (This is 8:50pm to 9:45pm Eastern time.)
Watching it now. So much Showa violence. So good.

"Training."
I watched it, it was pretty much about Skull. Also they highlighted the fact that Spider Kaijins are a classic enemy in the franchise. :)

They also compared the old tradition of Rider team ups with OOO's and Double's team up, using the original series, V3 and Stronger as examples. I really hope these crossovers end up in continuity and the following series add to them, like in the crossovers they used for comparison there, rather than just staying with Sentai-like current series + previous ones.

It'd be nice to have something between All Riders crossovers and current series + immediately previous one crossovers. I guess OOO's summer movie might be a good chance to start that, featuring a 3 way team up with OOO, Double and the next Rider, if they really want to build up these crossovers similarly to the Showa ones.

I doubt W will come back for the next team up.

I liked the Spider Kaijins part. Glad to know that wasn't just in my head. Which means the Bat Dopant might be a tribute to all the Bat Kaijins like in Black and Kuuga.

Status
Not open for further replies.