K

Kamen Rider IXA

Good news guyz. You don't need to edit the bgm.afs file anymore. I have uploaded a new mp3 fix on hxxp://pspiso.com/showthread.php?t=869733. The patch fixes the custom MP3 problem. :)
Something is wrong with my account on this site, so I can't download this mp3 fix patch. Can someone give me a link please?
I REALLY need this patch.

Samurai Shodown Community ******
Alt link for guide 1.0 while ftp is down
http://www.mediafire.com/?1pgywypaww1kw4p

@ draewon
As for supers, you talk about Climax Combos, which
1)arent consistent (you pretty much are given 1 try per round to use them)
2)are hard to pull off unless your character has really long strings so you can easy plan when to start taking off that big chunk of health that will overlap with Climax Time. Hibiki Kurenai has 76 hits combo so I listed climax combo for him.

Hibiki Oni form can connect super off air flame breath even without climax time or form change

Supreme Warrior-Kuuga
On Another Note, that doesn't piss me off. What are some songs i can use for Hibiki? I Got A song for everyone cept him.

i use Kagayaki you know that first opening :sweat: just trim a little from the start and a little too at the ending so it feels like a endless loop

Supreme Warrior-Kuuga
i want to state something for Raia :sweat: try jumping and use the Advent it will fly mid-air instead of being near the ground seems like if you jump and different height and summon the Evildiver will always be at different height more likely i think it appears below Raia's legs so ya.. spam it at the mid section and there's almost no way to avoid :laugh:

Thanks to Domon and the rest. I got the wii save and just did the Dolphin "Wii save import" option on SVN 6506. CJAX wiped Kaixa.

Some quick notes:
-All supers have different damage.
-Ryuki super deals 90%
-Ryuki Survive's, Ryuga's, Odin's, Decade's deal 100%
-Decade Complete's deals 110%
-OOO Tatoba/Gatakiriba deals 120%
-OOO Latorartar deals 145%
-OOO Sagohzo deals 156%

-It seems that some kind of total damage boost is present for Latorartar full combo, and even more so for Sagohzo. Exact same (2222) combo deals less damage in Tatoba as it does in Latorartar. This is especially clearly reflected on the way their supers do damage especially if you consider they all share SAME super (OO Bash)
-I still dont know which bonus Gatakiriba full combo gets

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Some quick notes:
-All supers have different damage.
-Ryuki super deals 90%
-Ryuki Survive's, Ryuga's, Odin's, Decade's deal 100%
-Decade Complete's deals 110%
-OOO Tatoba/Gatakiriba deals 120%
-OOO Latorartar deals 145%
-OOO Sagohzo deals 156%

-It seems that some kind of total damage boost is present for Latorartar full combo, and even more so for Sagohzo. Exact same (2222) combo deals less damage in Tatoba as it does in Latorartar. This is especially clearly reflected on the way their supers do damage especially if you consider they all share SAME super (OO Bash)
-I still dont know which bonus Gatakiriba full combo gets

Maybe GataKiriBa charges Gauge faster?

No, all OOO forms charge gauge at Fast (10 ticks) speed.

By the way, this is weird but Ultimate Kick deals 66% damage when executed from basic form; but 133% when executed from Ultimate Kuuga form.

And I tested Raia trick, looks cool but it seems other characters with summons (I tried Odin) cannot perform it

Last edited:
Just a passing through Toku Fan....
On Another Note, that doesn't piss me off. What are some songs i can use for Hibiki? I Got A song for everyone cept him.

I've been using Hibiki Final Attack Ride Song from Decade complete box. It has a short time span and sounds goods to the drum hibiki is doing if your using kurenai. And it sounds nice off armed hibiki.

Just a passing through Toku Fan....
I found that OOOs can combo into uncounterable finisher using any form combination that contains lions head. The Lion flash gives crumple effect on opponent and decreases rider gauge by what looks to be either half a bar to a full bar( haven't determined if RaToraTa gives one bar loss or not). During crumple they can be supered.