Space Ninja
"Information here is in our shop,
"ULTRA-ACT Ultra Seven Action Figure"
Our customers will receive free guide targeted gotten booked.

For these products, as this new benefit,
Benefits "ULTRA-ACT BOX "
I present the report and it will be included.

Benefits of ULTRA-BOX ACT Ultraman Ultra Seven Ultraman zero pattern is
Three in, Please acknowledge attached with only one at random.

In touch this time, there are questions, check the
Please contact us.

So, please be patient until now the commodity arrives."

Google Translate's version of the email that I just received from AmiAmi regarding my Ultraseven order. Anyone ordering Ultraseven gets a bonus book of some kind? I'm not complaining.

Anyone receive this email from AmiAmi? It's regarding Ultra-Act Ultra Seven but I can't make out what it is actually referring to about it. Something about Ultra Seven Seeds?
[HIDE]
こちらのご案内は当店にて、
「ULTRA-ACT ウルトラセブン アクションフィギュア」
をご予約頂いているお客様を対象にご案内差し上げております。

上記商品につきまして、今回新たに特典として、
「特典ULTRA-ACT BOX」
が付属することとなりましたのでご報告差し上げます。

特典ULTRA-ACT BOXは絵柄がウルトラマン・ウルトラマンゼロ・ウルトラセブンの
3種の内、ランダムで1つのみ付属となりますのでご了承下さいませ。

この度の連絡で、ご不明な点がございましたら、お手数ですが
当店までご連絡下さい。

それでは、商品到着まで今しばらくお待ちください。[/HIDE]

Nise Ultraman
FES4a.jpg

Mind if i help to translate the email from amiami?
My Japanese isn't that good so yeah,here goes.

The e-mail is basically sent to those who pre-ordered Ultraseven. There is this Ultra-act box that will be given like a first press item for those who pre-ordered.

There are three designs to this box, Ultraman, Zero and Seven. What design you get is completely random so you have to open to see it.

I believe it's some box to store your Ultra-act figures box like how the Tamashii nation SH Figuarts Rising Pegasus and Dragon looked like.

So yeah, Amiami also mentioned,if you have anything not clear, you can email them back.

LOL... as nice as those are... I think that Before picture is a gross exaggeration. My area doesn't quite look like that... and replacing boxes with even more boxes doesn't change much. Unless they come out with replacements for the rest of the figures and upcoming ones... what's the point? Where's Mebius' box?