The Viewing Globe V3! For the Record, Fish Jerky is the bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is not impressed right now...
Show of hands--and be honest--who's still using Internet Explorer?
krs.gif

PARTY HARD
I uninstalled mine (or sealed it so i can stop accidentally clicking it). But I think my sister still uses it...

Eye See You
So I come into work.... $100 bill, a bottle of wine, and 2 A&W Gift cards ($20 worth), tons of chocolate and mixed nuts (lol) all waiting for me.... I was like :O_O:

Was "Caprica" so badly received that they needed to resort to Television Without Pity just so they could have a "See? Someone likes us!" quote for the DVD box?

What is the word on V, is it coming back or done?.

What should I do? Is it a good idea to sacrifice $33 of my gift money for another gift? I honestly feel like I'd might have to...

I'm shocked you even have to ask this. Some people don't even have a family and would give anything to be part of something like that. Don't be Jewish, sacrifice the lame $33.

. But I work at Spencers and we'd rather just shoot the **** with you about the vibrator and handcuffs you're buying.

:laugh:

You now what, I'm sick of hearing BOTH Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's. How about "Happy Go to hell and buy people ****"? I better reflects how i feel about this time of year.

:laugh::castlerock:

I just say "Happy Holidays". I work with some people that aren't those that celebrate Christmas so I am very aware to be careful when wishing holidays to people so to make it easy everyone outside of my family gets "Happy Holidays". I mean if someone came up to me and said Happy Hanuka, I'd be like go **** urself. You don't loose anything when saying Happy Holidays, infact you get more respect from it because that one person that isn't Christian will then know you are sensitive to that ****.

What I do dislike are Christians who ***** about having to say Happy Holiday and NOT Merry Christmas. Stop thinking about urselves u selfish fucks.

I have the Best news ever guys!
I...broke my foot working last night!

Yeah....ow.
Why does the world hate me? (well, maybe not hate, but dislike enough to harm me).

I don't even know how to respond to this. Ur fucked for ur date.

PARTY HARD
Yeah, that's why I said that I felt selfish and I KNEW I was being selfish, but it was a bit conflicting...and somewhat annoying.

So I'm heading to the bank tomorrow to deposit the last of that gift money I got and keep only $33 of it....stupid question. Do bank tellers usually give you change if you ask to deposit a certain amount, but you have a bill that's greater than that amount?

PARTY HARD
I have. I've had my account for a year now. But I've only deposited checks. Today was the first time I deposited cash, and tomorrow will be the first time that I'm depositing something SPECIFIC (to the point that I'm throwing in $0.53 to make my account an even $) and under the dollar note's worth. It'll be weird...

I'm thinking of getting my State ID next year, too. Since 2010 is almost over, there's no need to get one right away. Do you have to pay to get you state ID, or take a test or something?

Banned
S
I just say "Happy Holidays". I work with some people that aren't those that celebrate Christmas so I am very aware to be careful when wishing holidays to people so to make it easy everyone outside of my family gets "Happy Holidays". I mean if someone came up to me and said Happy Hanuka, I'd be like go **** urself. You don't loose anything when saying Happy Holidays, infact you get more respect from it because that one person that isn't Christian will then know you are sensitive to that ****.

What I do dislike are Christians who ***** about having to say Happy Holiday and NOT Merry Christmas. Stop thinking about urselves u selfish fucks.

IF some one came up to you and said Happy Hanuka and you had the reaction you described, YOU are the one with the problem. People are so fucking caught up on words and ****. Who gives a flying ****? Can't people just say something to another person with out both getting their panties in a bunch? You know there are A LOT of NON christians that celebrate Xmas. To them it's a time to give gifts to the kids, have family over for a big dinner, or what ever the hell else they decide to do. To just lump everyone who does Xmas together as "Christians"... That is just a lack of knowledge.

Those people are just as stupid as the people that get all bent out of shape is some one says Merry Xmas. Both groups are fucking retarded ass holes.

PARTY HARD
Seriously, what the **** is up? HJU wouldn't load for both Google Chrome AND Safari, AND ate up one of my posts, and now FireFox won't even let me go on!

Eye See You
IF some one came up to you and said Happy Hanuka and you had the reaction you described, YOU are the one with the problem. People are so fucking caught up on words and ****. Who gives a flying ****? Can't people just say something to another person with out both getting their panties in a bunch? You know there are A LOT of NON christians that celebrate Xmas. To them it's a time to give gifts to the kids, have family over for a big dinner, or what ever the hell else they decide to do. To just lump everyone who does Xmas together as "Christians"... That is just a lack of knowledge.

Those people are just as stupid as the people that get all bent out of shape is some one says Merry Xmas. Both groups are fucking retarded ass holes.

I wouldn't say that to the person...you misunderstood me, I mean't it as if what if you said "Merry X-Mas" to someone who ended up being a Jew, 95% of the people here would be thinking "**** you....", as would I. I wouldn't actually say it to the person who was just being nice. AND THAT IS WHERE "Happy Holidays" comes in... Everyone goes home happy.

I could care less about Christians and who celebrates what. For me the holidays are about Family, friends, and food.

Status
Not open for further replies.