Banned
Because blah blah strong woman blah blah choosing her own destiny rarr feminism blah.

(I hate "feminist" arguments for Twilight. Talk to me about feminism when you're not teaching a generation of young girls that stalking is the purest form of love.)

You know I don't get feminists. If you open a door for a woman, they jump all over you for it. I've seen that happen.

TAKA! KUJAKU! CONDOR!
Maybe it's a marketing thing.. like the director forced him to have that look on all his shots because it sells..
Just like dreamworks has the "tude" look because marketing thinks they'll sell more with that expression..
dreamworks_pixar.jpg

mind.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's over 8,000!
This thread isn't meant for Twilight bashing.

I'm sitting here for movie day with my sister and watching the 3rd Twilight movie, which is complete and utter bullshit.

The question I have is

Why does Edward always have the facial expression like if someone peed in his cereal?.

I think for a total of 2 minutes in this movie he had a normal face and the rest of the movie he looked like he had explosive shits he was fighting off during filming.
Ya' know what... There is a valid reason as to why this franchise gets the heat it does. It's just stupidness.

OK... :laugh:

Because blah blah strong woman blah blah choosing her own destiny rarr feminism blah.

(I hate "feminist" arguments for Twilight. Talk to me about feminism when you're not teaching a generation of young girls that stalking is the purest form of love.)

:thumbs:

and manly looking.

:nono: