Status
Not open for further replies.
Owner of the "Queen" Memory
:O_O::O_O:
FQ's a Pretender!
I bet she's Lady Mega!

QUICK, Call Ginrai!!!!!!!

Shhhhhhhhh

You know, not every situation calls for being a *****. After a while the novelty wears off and it just starts getting obnoxious.

Oh Bolt, how i've missed you

HELL YEAH! DECEPTICON BY CHOICE, BITCHES!!

ALL HAIL MEGATRON!!

All Hail Megatron!

Is this in reference to me or are you asking permission?

I just see FQ snap at people a lot and more often than not it's for something that really doesn't require an antagonistic response. I understand that having an "edgy attitude" is part of her personality but when it comes to treating people who are making simple observations or otherwise being unoffensive then it's just not necessary and makes her come off as some self-superior miserly wench. No doubt I'll be called hypocritical for this post, but you'll never catch me jumping all over somebody just for asking an innocent question or trying to assert myself over them in some misguided passive-aggressive way.

Knight IXA is someone who 99.9% of the time warrants responses as such (Not trying ot fight you right now Knight IXA, just sayin')

But you are indeed hypocritical because you're making assumptions about me that a) you know are not true, and b) you rarely make appearances enough to see the actual friendships and friendly discussions we have here. And what's funny is you DO assert yourself over people in a passive-aggressive way, usually under the guise of your own "edgy attitude".

Again, as I said, I've missed you.

-----

Anyways, I know a while back we were talking about Happy Holidays vs Merry Christmas and all that from like store workers. Everywhere that LT and I shop they've said "Merry Christmas", but last year it was like you HAD to say Happy Holidays or you got in trouble. Anyone else experience that? Have the rules on that gotten more lax? Personally I wasn't offended since I celebrate Christmas, and just also took it as a generic phrase. But I just found it interesting, because usually it's something that's harped on so hard, yet i haven't heard a single person say "Happy Holidays".

Last edited:
PARTY HARD
It doesn't matter to me. One time I said Merry Christmas to someone, they got offended, so I said, "Take it or leave it. May I be the last person to wish you well." Maybe I'm kind of a dick like that, but I don't like taking **** from people anymore.

Is not impressed right now...
Life is a *****
[hide]And death is her sister
[hide]Sleep is the cousin
[hide]What a fuckin family picture!
krs.gif
[/hide][/hide][/hide]

It doesn't matter to me. One time I said Merry Christmas to someone, they got offended, so I said, "Take it or leave it. May I be the last person to wish you well." Maybe I'm kind of a dick like that, but I don't like taking **** from people anymore.

Haha, while that's gruff I do agree a little. I do understand to slight offense to it, but usually people are just saying it to wish you well. Some people react like "Merry Christmas" means "**** YOUR RELIGIOUS PREFERENCE! I WANT YOU TO HONOR BABY JESUS!" which is just silly.

変わって欲しくないよ。
I'm just lazy and say 'have a good day' no matter what it is. ;p

Nice post!!
I do know some people who will say "Merry Christmas" to people they suspect to be non-Christian, just to be an asshole.

I'm not saying this justifies being offended but I suspect it explains it.

I'm just lazy and say 'have a good day' no matter what it is. ;p

That is always a safe bet haha

I do know some people who will say "Merry Christmas" to people they suspect to be non-Christian, just to be an asshole.

I'm not saying this justifies being offended but I suspect it explains it.

Yeh I mean there are some people who are assholes. I just mean like the poor tired retail workers who you can tell are just running on muscle memory. I feel so sorry for them when people flip **** on the whole Happy Holidays thing

Status
Not open for further replies.