Sales have been going great so far! Christmas is over and I still have tons of things to sell. To better accommodate customers, I have changed the flow of the stuff I am selling. Hopefully, this will encourage more buyers. I have now put the rest of my collection up for grabs. So if you were ever interested, here's what I have for for sale...

3-for-1 Items

[HIDE]
rhssaiga.jpg
[/HIDE]

CHOOSE ANY 3 ITEMS AND I'LL ONLY CHARGE YOU FOR THE PRICE OF 1.

• RHS Kamen Rider Saiga
  • RHS Kamen Rider Orga - SOLD!
  • SH / Trans-Armor Faiz (555) - SOLD!
  • DX Kamen Rider Faiz (555) Axel Form - SOLD!
  • DX Kamen Rider Delta - SOLD!
  • DX Kamen Rider Faiz (555) Blaster Form - SOLD!
  • Tinibiz-Joy Sonic X Shadow Figure - SOLD!

The Tinibiz-Joy Shadow the Hedgehog figure is a Japanese figure from the anime Sonic X. It's super rare these days. It's like a kubrick figure. I'm pretty much trying to get rid of it now.

2-for-1 Items

• Kamen Rider Faiz (555) Acceleroraph Axel Watch - SOLD!
  • DX Faiz (555) & Autovajin - SOLD!
  • DX Horse Orphenoc - SOLD!

Single Purchase Items

• Kamen Rider Magent Action Figures (6 figure set) - SOLD!
  • SIC Kamen Rider Faiz (555) - SOLD!
  • SIC Kamen Rider Black RX & Black - SOLD!
  • DX Kamen Rider Kaixa & Side Basshar - SOLD!
  • "Orphenoc Set" - SOLD!

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND that the 3-for-1 deals and the 2-for-1 deals are SUGGESTIONS ONLY. If you want to buy any of the items individually, you may. If you want to buy three items together that are not in the 3-for-1 listing, you may, but you might start seeing a minimal increase in price to cover the shipping and so fourth.
Unless noted otherwise, ALL TOYS ARE IN MINT CONDITION, COMPLETE WITH ALL ACCESSORIES AND INSTRUCTIONS, AND IN ORIGINAL BOX. The toys have been removed from box for display a few times, but they are still new. No scratches or anything. They come from a SMOKE FREE environment and they are mostly dust free (I'll be sure to dust them and make them as clean as possible before delivery).
Some of these toys I am reluctant to give up, but I am now selling it all and I'm accepting all offers. So...
PM me if you want to buy.
PM me if you want to know prices.
PM me if you want to make an offer.
PM me if you want to know more.
DO NOT BE AFRAID TO PM ME ABOUT ANYTHING AT ALL!
Don't even be afraid to ask about ITEMS ON HOLD, sometimes buyers change their mind and let items go for other potential buyers to have. When that happens, if you are still interested, I will contact you accordingly.
I will try and give you guys REALLY GOOD DEALS on this stuff.

I am trying to limit myself to US customers, but I might be willing to bend a little for other countries if you don't mind a slight increase in shipping prices. Sorry, but I only accept PAYPAL at this time. I appreciate all the buyers I have had so far and hope to get more in the future as soon as possible. I am trying to support my family and pay off some medical expenses, so if you wish to help out, I am also accepting donations.

QUICK WORD OF WARNING:
I'm not very good at re-taping or re-sealing the toys I am selling. I will try my absolute best to make sure items get sent to you in perfect condition, however I cannot fix shipping accidents (a small accessory falls out and goes missing, part of the toy breaks, original box gets damaged, etc). If something happens to the things you buy from me and you are completely dissatisfied, I am willing to offer a refund once you ship the items back to me. Aside from that, all sales are final.
HOWEVER! I have had more positive feedback than negative. So, you have at least a 90% chance of getting your item in perfect condition. So please don't be afraid to purchase from me. I am here to work with my customers, to please them, and make everyone happy.

That's it for now. Happy shopping. :)

Last edited:
Rajio Showa Rider
I'm asking this here so that others can see the answer. Is the sound and display functions of the knock off Axel Watch the same as the original?

I'm asking this here so that others can see the answer. Is the sound and display functions of the knock off Axel Watch the same as the original?

I never removed the Axel Watch from the box or tried it out, but it is electronic.

First sale made!

The SIC figures are all ready in negotiations, but I still have everything else.

Also, I am now offering a free gift to anyone willing to buy the entire set of Magnet Action Kamen Rider figures. PM for more information.

SIC Kamen Rider Faiz has been SOLD!

I still have everything else, and I am still accepting offers.
Don't be afraid to haggle with me, everyone! I am trying to sell these items at great prices! Better prices than ebay or most online stores!

Magnet Action figure on hold.

I realize not a lot of people will be interested in the RHS Toys or the old school SH Kamen Rider Faiz. So would anyone be interested in some two-for-one deals? What about three-for-one deals?

The DX Faiz & Autovajin set has just been sold!

I'm still willing to offer those two or three items for the price of one deals, if anyone is interested. These deals will be limited to certain items, but I still think it's a great deal.