Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider feat. Skull Movie Taisen Core 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also how do we know W didn't take place in 2009 and the time jump was to 2010?! :sly: Yeah blowing ya minds.

The last episode has a big 2011 on screen in one of the first scenes after the timeskip.

Like I've said though, even if we've only gone from 2009 to 2010, an entire year seemingly has passed through OOO, and they haven't reached the point Movie Wars Core might take place yet... (And even V3 and the original didn't match up their dates, after stating that there was a timeskip between them in the beginning of V3).

Last edited:
The series hasn't gotten to a point where the movie can happen yet. Birth hasn't even debuted.

The movie will end up as a non canon if the series never quite matches up with it (Eiji with access to all basic combos after Birth's debut while the Greeeds are apparently still alive).
But how do you explain his cameo in the Double movie???
Where does that fit in the series?
Double seems to know OOO so it seems that the events of Double A-Z did happen unless they learned about OOO another way off screen.

BLAST!

What if....um....uuuum....Movie Core takes place before they meet Utopia and Akiko and Ryu just never mentioned they got married!:thumbs:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
BLAST!

What if....um....uuuum....Movie Core takes place before they meet Utopia and Akiko and Ryu just never mentioned they got married!:thumbs:

I think Forever A-Z Movie is like an alternate ending for W which happens after W beat XTREEEEEEEEEEEMMMMEEEEEE Ryubee. So no time skipping and everything makes sense. That's why we have 2 different Kamen Rider Joker, one is using normal and one for T2, because they are different endings to the series.

wat if CORE took place during the time the dino Greeed was revive?
I think it is a bit early to determine where Core fits in OOO .
What i do wonder is where the hell does A-Z fit into OOO?
I think Forever A-Z Movie is like an alternate ending for W which happens after W beat XTREEEEEEEEEEEMMMMEEEEEE Ryubee. So no time skipping and everything makes sense. That's why we have 2 different Kamen Rider Joker, one is using normal and one for T2, because they are different endings to the series.
That doesn,t make any sense since the events of the movie are referenced in the series. You can see Futo Tower being rebuild before the Terror episodes and Ryubee is in A-Z.

The Meteor has landed

.....um if u have notice , ep 46 of W ( IIRC ) showed the FUUTO TOWER being REBUILD because of a TERRORIST ATTACK BY NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!111 HOW CAN U EXPLAIN THAT:169:

EDIT : AND at the Begin's Night(and CORE) we can see Soukichi (Shotaro's boss and Aikko's dad) USING A PURIFIED GaiaMemory with the Lost Driver, just like the finale where Shotaro USED his 'joker memory which was PURIFIED , not a T2, a PURIFIED

sorry but, I get piss when people dont really take notice of the details that were shown

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
.....um if u have notice , ep 46 of W ( IIRC ) showed the FUUTO TOWER being REBUILD because of a TERRORIST ATTACK BY NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!111 HOW CAN U EXPLAIN THAT:169:

EDIT : AND at the Begin's Night(and CORE) we can see Soukichi (Shotaro's boss and Aikko's dad) USING A PURIFIED GaiaMemory with the Lost Driver, just like the finale where Shotaro USED his 'joker memory which was PURIFIED , not a T2, a PURIFIED

sorry but, I get piss when people dont really take notice of the details that were shown

You can say the episode happened after ep 44 if Ryubee didn't die then. And PURIFIED? When did they say it's PURIFIED?

But how do you explain his cameo in the Double movie???
Where does that fit in the series?

I was talking about Movie Wars Core in that last post, not the Double summer movie. The Double summer movie can fit in OOO at any time Eiji had his 3 main core medals to transform by himself, rather than Ankh carrying them around. It took place in 2010, not 2011.

Considering how the first few episodes of OOO apparently took place in 2009 if these dates are right, but it's already on December 2010, there's more than enough time for Eiji to go to another city that's getting blown up by a terrorist group and return to wherever he lives before the next story.

Now that I think about it, those earlier dates needed to be 2009, not 2010, otherwise Eiji wouldn't have been active early enough to appear in Double's movie. It took place before 8/28/2010 (the date Philip disappeared), but the earliest date we got in OOO was "9/13". If that had been 2010, they wouldn't match up... but, considering how we've gotten two different episodes taking place on 10/19, and the later was in 2010, it means the series started on 2009, giving Eiji more than enough time to appear in Double's first movie.

You can say the episode happened after ep 44 if Ryubee didn't die then.

The Double summer movie is canon to Double. That's not even open to discussion. They specifically show the Fuuto tower getting rebuilt right in the beginning of the arc that resulted in Terror's death, and that was due to the events of the movie.

Last edited:
The Meteor has landed
You can say the episode happened after ep 44 if Ryubee didn't die then. And PURIFIED? When did they say it's PURIFIED?

IIRC Shroud mention that she was the one who made the purified GaiaMemories and gave them to Souchiki who later died and was passed on to Shotaro and Phillp

Status
Not open for further replies.