The Viewing Globe V3! For the Record, Fish Jerky is the bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
Hi Kids!!!!!

Back to work but only for 4 days. I got a call from my work and my request for X-Mas Eve and X-Mas day off was given the green light and I also get my vacation pay.... So I pretty much get those 2 days off for free WITH FUCKING DOUBLE PAY.

Now I got to be Santa again this year but 2 times. My Family is cut into half due to a fight that occured earlier in the year so now on friday night I gotta do the Santa bit at my place for the kids here and then head over to my cousins place for those kids. It's going to be a busy as **** night BUT luckily I'll have Beer to fuel me.

X-Mas came early as the UPS man brought this to my door today... Now I'm just waiting on the stand for it AND I plan to grab a ton of Blu-rays tomorrow AND the Connor sword on friday.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxyfuYa1fNM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxyfuYa1fNM[/ame]

I will be challenging Keith.

You know, not every situation calls for being a *****. After a while the novelty wears off and it just starts getting obnoxious.

Bolt vs. Lauren Ambers for the Womens Championship in a Bra & Panties Match @ Wrestlemania 27.

PARTY HARD
Didn't you post that video in my Christmas thread already?....Like.....a week ago?

*reads post*

Oh, "Got this bad boy ON THE WAY". I read, "Got this bad boy TODAY".

Eye See You
1292922742886.jpg

Banned
I have the Best news ever guys!
I...broke my foot working last night!

Yeah....ow.
Why does the world hate me? (well, maybe not hate, but dislike enough to harm me).

boogie woogie feng shui
Is being an asshole still alright though?

Is this in reference to me or are you asking permission?

I just see FQ snap at people a lot and more often than not it's for something that really doesn't require an antagonistic response. I understand that having an "edgy attitude" is part of her personality but when it comes to treating people who are making simple observations or otherwise being unoffensive then it's just not necessary and makes her come off as some self-superior miserly wench. No doubt I'll be called hypocritical for this post, but you'll never catch me jumping all over somebody just for asking an innocent question or trying to assert myself over them in some misguided passive-aggressive way.

My belts talk.
Is this in reference to me or are you asking permission?

I just see FQ snap at people a lot and more often than not it's for something that really doesn't require an antagonistic response. I understand that having an "edgy attitude" is part of her personality but when it comes to treating people who are making simple observations or otherwise being unoffensive then it's just not necessary and makes her come off as some self-superior miserly wench. No doubt I'll be called hypocritical for this post, but you'll never catch me jumping all over somebody just for asking an innocent question or trying to assert myself over them in some misguided passive-aggressive way.

Asking permission! Bolt, you should know better. I'd never call you an asshole. You're my budday.

Status
Not open for further replies.