HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I just noticed something, that might help Black Shroud with his notes on the game. In this video at the third Bicker Final Illusion WCAX clearly loaded his/their Maximum Drive before CJX did, but you can see the beams comes out at the same time. But at the second time CJX loaded first, but CAX 'ate' the beam attack. So I think the time for CJX Bicker Final Illusion to charge up is a bit faster than CAX

[ame="http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/UftY6kb3LUo/"]¼??????OOO WCJX?WCAXµ????????¹?´_?¶¹??? ¼??????OOO ¼???OZ?²??????OZ??´? ¼????? ¼???OOO´?[/ame]

Samurai Shodown Community ******
I noticed Accel´s trial special looks like Chun-Li kicks

Not only that; its even has the same name as Chin-Li's move

And yes it seems CAX's startup is slower but deals 36 hits while CJX's is faster but deals 26

all chars for Ragnarok's OOO Mode, and 2 chars left to complete W Ragnarok's mode, and 3 chars left to complete all chars in arcade, but, how do i unlock CAX? on the psp version :O, and btw:

Cool:
Double's Forms,
OOO's Forms,
Kiva Emperor's Finisher
Accel Trial + Finisher

NOT COOL:
NO FREAKING DARK KABUTO FINISHER,
NO KABUTO FINISHER
NO GATACK FINISHER
NO KAIXA FINISHER
:(

Lurker
Not only that; its even has the same name as Chin-Li's move

And yes it seems CAX's startup is slower but deals 36 hits while CJX's is faster but deals 26

accel trial is more of a homage to this character

[hide][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmE3lmnzAfI&playnext=1&list=PLBD480352F5C58143&index=11"]YouTube - HNK Kenshiro versus Mr.Heart[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUaD80BoeYY&feature=related"]YouTube - KRW abridged presents: Accel's feet of the freakin north star[/ame]

yes,by the time accel got the trial memory,weather dopant is already dead......[/hide]

IIRC CAX can take more hits than CJX when preparing the beam? i never get interrupted when using CAX while 70% of the time i got hit out of the beam when using CJX

tried some femme yesterday,her special sword vent throw(not normal throw) can chain perfectly with her advent attack if you perform advent and throw simultaneously(the advent will hit after the throw is over),not every ryuuki rider can do this due to the mixed speed of their throw&advent summon

also,
stage 5:unlocks cho climax&armed hibiki
stage 6:unlocks faiz blaster
stage 7:unlocks decade complete

Last edited:
Banned
all chars for Ragnarok's OOO Mode, and 2 chars left to complete W Ragnarok's mode, and 3 chars left to complete all chars in arcade, but, how do i unlock CAX? on the psp version :O

Sounds like you missed ether Femme or Raia.
Just find them (the one you need) in Stage 5, beat it, the pair up with them in the next stage to unlock them.

That should unlock Garren.

Go to Arcade mode, hit Random (Square) and it should select CAX, beat arcade mode with him to unlock him.

Supreme Warrior-Kuuga
all chars for Ragnarok's OOO Mode, and 2 chars left to complete W Ragnarok's mode, and 3 chars left to complete all chars in arcade, but, how do i unlock CAX? on the psp version :O, and btw:

Cool:
Double's Forms,
OOO's Forms,
Kiva Emperor's Finisher
Accel Trial + Finisher

NOT COOL:
NO FREAKING DARK KABUTO FINISHER,
NO KABUTO FINISHER
NO GATACK FINISHER
NO KAIXA FINISHER
:(

i have completed the game already :laugh: and i thought Kabuto as in the normal one has finishers?

Clock up= Clock up go to the person punch him while pressing 1,2,3 before rider kick?

Hyper Form=Uppercut the person send that person flying before Hyper Clock Up and do a Hyper Kick which the zecter says Rider kick?

Supreme Warrior-Kuuga
Double Post for a glitch i found :O_O:

Use Verde Charge to a full bar and summon your Advent ok do this quick as soon as that chameleon monster Grab the Opponent with it's Tongue you must quickly get a full bar and do a final vent then the final vent will do a glitch which is funny... Verde jump and no Tongue to Grab him but he still do his final vent :laugh: for tiger he has a small one when you do final reflect or the enemy does final reflect.. tiger's final vent will change a little you can see him impale the opponent without that flashy shining censor.. lastly for Femme i notice this when you get Climax Time try Charge a Full bar and summon your Advent while summoning you continue to charge.. when the advent monster of femme does it's attack which is like 3 hits? rush to the person and do a final vent you can get 7 hits :laugh:

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Here's what I saw. In Femme, use Sword Vent and grab your oppenent before you reach Climax Time.
You'll reach Climax Time in the middle of the attack and you'll stop attacking. You will notice that the enemy will still receive hits even if you are not moving...

Lurker
@shroud:got all forms today
stage8:knight survive
stage9:blade king&zeronos zero
stage10kuuga ultimate
stage11:hyper kabuto&CJX

that's it for ultimate forms i guess!

tried scissors advent and it doesnt seem to drain rider gauge,unlike the KRDK version,