I'm hoping to continue the RP, I mean there's gotta be one RP I join on here that doesn't die after the third fight, right? :p

As for Undrave, the Sonozakis can certainly fit into the world, though I didn't plan on them being the end-all of baddies in it. I will write you a PM right now to toss around some ideas.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Well I was mostly wondering because I wanted to include Shroud in my character's backstory.

As much as I love to read up on everyone's story, it is hard for me to keep up to date with information. After all I am not a machine, I'm sure this is much harder for Matrix to keep up too. So if you guys want to do deep intricate stories, please be prepared to explain things clearly. You see there's 26 characters and 3 admins usually one 1 is working at a time. For one to remember all 26 with out hiccups in full details is hard.

Alot of you have already pm me about this and that with your characters and that's cool. I just need sometime to compile the data, so that I don't mistake this for this person and this for the other. And we don't overload on data, because a lot of people tend to only care about their own character and who they are interacting with it is just hard. So if possible send me information during the break so I can compile it.

The first RP made it somehow but with bumps, the second didn't make it, I like this one to make it more smoothly so help me out a bit. Yes some RP here are plot as you go, others seem to work on some plot, or just go with the flow. Some of you here are part of my RP you know how things are done over there it's on a different level. This RP doesn't have to turn into that, but it should be better that the first on execution.

Undrave and I are discussing things over PM so we get a good idea of what we're doing. I'll compile it over the break and send it over all organized-like, complete with spoilers for ease of understanding. Of course I'm also willing to help coordinate things during the Double arc when we get to it.

Just FYI but I won't be on much from this point on. Working retail at Christmas time sucks in that regard.

Some folks say its like a cloud.
Nice to know we're still going through with this. Felt a bit nervous for abit. I'd already posted before reading what went on earlier. Matrix, I hope you enjoy yourself during the holidays. Get some R n R bro!*insert thumbs up* Well Faiz is ready for another world. Let me know tommorow if you'd like Jared to accompany one of you guys or I can wait till after the break to join everybody else. By then my internet will come back. Character limit will no longer exist!

Lurker
Drama...It's what's for dinner.
Sorry, but I honestly can't ever get angry.
And I kinda laugh when other people get angry (no offense Matrix)
For the record, I don't think anyone bashes anyone else around here...
unless they act like a dick and then they totally deserve it.

And anyway, silly Matrix.
Don't you know, no one on the internet has a life.
Reality isn't windows compatible anyway, plus it has a lot of bugs and god hasn't released a patch in forever.

Matrix of Leadership
Drama...It's what's for dinner.
Sorry, but I honestly can't ever get angry.
And I kinda laugh when other people get angry (no offense Matrix)
For the record, I don't think anyone bashes anyone else around here...
unless they act like a dick and then they totally deserve it.

And anyway, silly Matrix.
Don't you know, no one on the internet has a life.
Reality isn't windows compatible anyway, plus it has a lot of bugs and god hasn't released a patch in forever.

None taken