Status
Not open for further replies.
Dull Brilliance
Royal Rumble is a PPV that's usually sold exclusively on the Royal Rumble match itself. They like to have all their big names in that match. So it's the one show where they'll occasionally give a midcarder a world title shot. No surprise that Morrison gets a shot at the Miz.

is Mayor of Farmville
sadly Morrison won't win the WWE title. so as much you can call him winning a #1 contendership a push... he's gonna lose... and probably fairly against the MIZ

It's double the awesome if Morrison wins the WWE title...

But, I have to say...I rag on him a lot, but Miz being WWE champion is awesome. If he Retains vs. Morrison at the Rumble, I'm fine with that.

Dull Brilliance
*SMACK!*

Looks like Melina is a heel again. I guess it makes sense. Can't have Natalya feud with Lay-Cool forever. And there were no other heels that could be taken seriously (even by Diva standards). So it was either going to her or Beth Phoenix.

I'm thinking they'll go through with using Maxine as Melina's sister afterall.

is Mayor of Farmville
That should be a wake-up call for Vinnie Mac.

He needs more "Divas" That go beyond just being Eye Candy.

Dull Brilliance
Agreed. If they didn't have such a shallow view of what a woman's wrestler should look like. Sara Del Rey, Amazing Kong and Ayako Hamada are all available.

is Mayor of Farmville
As in Awesome Kong from TNA?

Yeah. I mean, sure fanservice is one of the main points of the WWE Diva. But for some freak reason, Vinnie Mac decided to make that the one singular focus.

So what do we have? A bunch of Bikini models that look like they'd break in half if you punch them in the gut...And Natty and Beth Phoenix (The Only Two Divas that are willing to get their hands dirty in matches).

And For Crying out loud, They have a woman named Gail Kim, who is not only Sexy, but also one heck of a fighter. Who the frell does booking decisions around there anyway? If I could, I'd book a ladder match between Melina and Gail Kim instead.

Dull Brilliance
"Awesome Kong" is her TNA name. She's Amazing Kong everywhere else. And she quit TNA awhile ago. Around the same time TNA turned their Knockouts from a kick-ass women's wrestling division to just a trashier and skankier version of the Divas.

Tokusatsu Geek
Anybody else laugh their asses off when the audience kept drowning out Vickie Guerrero and John Cena & Jerry Lawler made jokes about her???

Dull Brilliance
Yeah, that was pretty funny. I loved the part where they had to cut away because even Vickie & Dolph were starting to crack up about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.