The last 3 Riders look incredible as always, Taiko.
Thanks very much!
Hey Taiko, any plans for pixels of Rey with the Blizzard Claws and Legend Arc?
Hmm, not really. I'm pretty much done with that using that template, so the only way I'd do those is if I made them in my new templates. That's not completely out of the question, but I don't have plans to make many riders in my templates right now. If anything, I think I'll just make the title riders, but even that's a lot of work at the moment.

No, I don't think so. I have a general idea/story in my head, but expanding upon that is just too much for me. I think I'd end up "going stale" or whatever real quick if I wrote a fanfiction.

Here's a requested sentai team: Wolserker.

wulvers.png

From left-right: WolBlack (more like Gray), WolYellow, WolWhite, WolBlue, and Wolred. Rank goes according to the bands on their arms, with WolWhite being the leader. The left shoulders have a claw mark kinda tearing through the suit. Each helmet features a W for the team name. Each helmet is also different in the visor, mouthpiece, and even ears are individual designs. The helmets were to be inspired by GekiViolet. The chest design is a wolf snarling/growling/etc. The girls' design is slightly less "spikey" for spacial reasons. The one thing he asked for that I neglected to do was give them werewolf legs. I did it, but it just looked terrible in a multicolored sentai type theme. The name is a combination of wolven and berserker.

Everything here is my hard work. Please don't touch anything without permission. Thanks.

Guess my first season. Hint:^
I know for the holiday riders your probably sticking to American holidays but how about Guy Fawkes night?

I know for the holiday riders your probably sticking to American holidays but how about Guy Fawkes night?
Haha, as cool and fun as that would be, you're right, I am sticking to just 12 American holidays.
I liked this new sentai
Thanks!

This is my last pixel of the year because my family and I are taking off to Dubai to visit my sister for two weeks.

Here's Kamen Rider Coccinea!

coccinea.png

Her name is Latin for "Scarlet". The forms above are Lust Form, Sloth Form, and the final form, Pride. There are actually four more forms, but the contest limits it to three and I don't have the time right now to make the others.
While the forms are named after the Deadly Sins, the actual riders and their themes are based on the board game "Cluedo/Clue". Coccinea is based on Miss Scarlet. The forms accessed are based on the various weapons, with Pride Form being able to access all the weapons. Lust Form is the candlestick, incorporated into the actual suit for the rider kick on the right leg. Lust is also the default form for Coccinea. Sloth Form is the lead pipe, made a staff later when I have more time.
I will eventually make the other five riders based on Col. Mustard, Mr. Green, Mrs. Peacock, Prof. Plum, and Mrs. White. Each rider will have a default form based on a weapon and named after a sin. However, each rider will be able to access various weapons and forms. I think only the "villain rider" will be the other one to access Pride Form. The gem on the belt turns the various weapon/form's color when that form is accessed.
True to the board game, the riders don't really have alliances because they all think each other committed the murder. So they're all rivals, with only one being the murder/villain.

Everything here is my hard work. Please don't touch anything without permission. Thanks.

Time to dust off some cobwebs. Phew, vacation and a new semester really set me back.

Anywhoooo, here's a few requests I just finished for some people on DA.

garurureq.png

Kamen Rider Garulu. His design has mixed influences from Kamen Rider Kiva and Jiro's Garulu monster form. The idea was a "what if" Jiro/the Wolvens had a Kamen Rider suit.
zeroreq.png

Kamen Rider Zero. This design was a mix between Kamen Rider Den-O Sowrd form and Kamen Rider IXA. The eyes/helmet looks very IXA because I wasn't drawing too much influence from Den-O Sword for the helmet. I don't like the peach visor thing.
huntereq.png

This is Kamen Rider Hunter and his various forms. The default form (far left, rusty color) was designed by fellow DA member RiderB0y, who allowed me to pixel-ize it. The other forms are from left to right; Speed, Dexterity (wields a gun), and Power (strength). Their colorings are a nod to Kuuga and Kiva, who both have similar form specialties and colorings.

Two new for Kamen Rider OOO pixeled.
tajadorushuta.png

The left is Tajyadol, made with Ankh's core medals: taka, kujyaku, and condor. The right is Shauta, made with Mezool's core mdeals: shachi, unagi, and tako.
Eiji and all his core forms together in one pic. I think it looks pretty cool for a line up.
ooo6cores.png

And now, big breath for all 125 possible forms for OOO at the moment.
25taka.png

25kuwagata.png

25lion.png

25sai.png

25shachi.png

Didn't expect them to get shrunk. Here are links to them in my DA gallery:
Taka: http://taiko554.deviantart.com/art/OOO-Forms-Taka-version-179237884
Kuwagata: http://taiko554.deviantart.com/art/OOO-Forms-Kuwagata-version-179238103
Lion: http://taiko554.deviantart.com/art/OOO-Forms-Lion-version-179238006
Sai: http://taiko554.deviantart.com/art/OOO-Forms-Sai-version-179238182
Shachi: http://taiko554.deviantart.com/#/d38508v

There are some small color and minor design changes to those that already existed. The sai head for example had to be made more accurate, and I actually made the symbol accurate from what it was. Also, his 125 forms is more than the number of riders. Not number of other riders' forms, but riders. OOO is ridiculous.