The Official Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger News Thread - Promo on the first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new breed.
What the hell is there to be confused about?
All I'm saying is that the fact that Gaolion and the origami are in that formation makes it look confusing, they should have just done a whole Gaoking formation and a whole Shinken-oh formation, meh that's just me.

"Training."
I think it is better this way because it minimises he number of mechas appearing and what not.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Hmm, Imageshack isn't working...

[hide]
10qewxj.jpg
[/hide]

One of the Lord's Angels
Big surpise in latest casting rumors:

赤=小澤亮太・・・22歳。主に舞台で活動する若手イケメン俳優。身長177㎝
青=山田裕貴・・・20歳。今年9月にD-BOYSに加入したばかりの新人
黄=市道真央・・・18歳。元ホリプロ大阪HOPCLUB所属のタレント・女優
緑=清水一希・・・20歳。JUNON SUPERBOYコンテスト出身イケメン俳優
桃=小池唯・・・19歳。2009日テレジェニックのグラビアアイドル・女優 Tr

Translations:
Gokai Red: Ryota Osawa
Gokai Blue: Yuki Yamada
Gokai Yellow: Mao Ichimichi
Gokai Green: Kazuki Shimizu
Gokai Pink: Yui Koike

The Big suprise folks is this: If Yuki Yamada is in the cast for Gokaiger; he'll be the first overall D-Boy member (he's actually a member of their sub-unit: D2) to portray a Sentai Hero or Kamen Rider since 2008.

That is the latest in updated cast members. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Lurker
...I didn't realize it had been that long, wow. I guess cause they've had members appear in the shows since then (Nakagawa Shingo was that police guy in Double, and then Hashimoto Taito and Yamada Yuusuke are Kazari and Uva in OOO), but they haven't had a hero.
D2 isn't actually part of D-BOYS though, it's more like a...younger brother group, I think the site said?
I really hope this is true though, I like Yamada Yuuki :D

One of the Lord's Angels
...I didn't realize it had been that long, wow. I guess cause they've had members appear in the shows since then (Nakagawa Shingo was that police guy in Double, and then Hashimoto Taito and Yamada Yuusuke are Kazari and Uva in OOO), but they haven't had a hero.
D2 isn't actually part of D-BOYS though, it's more like a...younger brother group, I think the site said?
I really hope this is true though, I like Yamada Yuuki :D

D2 is a part of D-Boys but it's a subgroup: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-Boys#D2_Members

http://www.d2boys.com/

By the way, some of the members are actually around the same age as some of the D-Boy members. Since the youngest was born in 1993; only a fraction of D2 members are younger.

One more thing, Shingo is no longer a D-Boy member. But I'm going off topic on that sentence.

Lurker
It's really not, it's related to D-BOYS and since it's not very well known I guess that's why it's on the D-BOYS page on English Wikipedia (which is very outdated when it comes to most things like that), but it's listed on Japanese wikipedia as a "younger brother-ish group" to D-BOYS. Not because of their ages but because D2 was just formed recently and D-BOYS has been around for a while.
Unless we have different definitions of a subgroup. To me it means a small group made up of members of a larger group. None of the D2 boys are members of D-BOYS, so I don't think they can be called a subgroup?

And I know Shingo isn't a member of D-BOYS anymore, but he was when he was in Double.

One of the Lord's Angels
It's really not, it's related to D-BOYS and since it's not very well known I guess that's why it's on the D-BOYS page on English Wikipedia (which is very outdated when it comes to most things like that), but it's listed on Japanese wikipedia as a "younger brother-ish group" to D-BOYS. Not because of their ages but because D2 was just formed recently and D-BOYS has been around for a while.
Unless we have different definitions of a subgroup. To me it means a small group made up of members of a larger group. None of the D2 boys are members of D-BOYS, so I don't think they can be called a subgroup?

And I know Shingo isn't a member of D-BOYS anymore, but he was when he was in Double.

Please read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-Boys#Member_History

By the way, sub-unit /sub-group to me means that you part of the overall group but you do things within your own group that the other group does not do. I should know this because they is one group I've known that though they do a lot of thing together, they still do things within their own group and not in their overall group. That's my meaning.

Eye See You
Uhh, I think what he meant to say was that the three people are from left to right Go-OnRed, HurricaneRed, and GoseiRed. BoukenRed's actor is nowhere in that picture

Ya, I for some retarded reason thought it was BoukenRed. Don't ask.

Lurker
Please read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-Boys#Member_History

By the way, sub-unit /sub-group to me means that you part of the overall group but you do things within your own group that the other group does not do. I should know this because they is one group I've known that though they do a lot of thing together, they still do things within their own group and not in their overall group. That's my meaning.
But D2 isn't part of D-BOYS. They're not considered members of D-BOYS, so they're not part of the "overall group". They're entirely separate sections on Watanabe Entertainment with their own site, and they're not mentioned on the D-BOYS site except as members of D2 in news articles. They DO participate in D-BOYS events and shows as guests and things, and some of them did win D-BOYS auditions, but they were never added - up until D2 was formed, they were just actors signed to Watanabe Entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.