The Toy Haul Thread.... OF JUSTICE.....2!!! Now with 50% more toys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
now Nerd Emperor
Just got back from another toy outing...

5276620725_3146a4dc70_o.jpg

now Nerd Emperor
Tsubasamaru :O_O:
Seems quite new for a 16 year old toy. Nice buy!

Thanks. It is indeed quite "new". The box is in pristine condition if you ignore the little dings and dents in some of the corners. And the toy itself is very good condition, only thing was that the stickers were already applied. The shop owner let me inspect it and also tested out the electronics for me before purchasing. :thumbs:

now Nerd Emperor
:O_O::O_O::O_O::O_O:

And it was only ~$70. :thumbs:

In a way, I'm to blame for convincing EMP to buy the Skullboilder>:D

Actually, sorry to burst your bubble, but it was actually CookSux's pics on his blog (the ones of Joker and SkullBoilder) that made me give SkullBoilder a second glance and realize how great it goes together with Joker. :p

But you did remind me to jot it down on the shop list in my iPod this morning. =3

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Yes they do... it's called middle men shops... :thumbs:

Actually, sorry to burst your bubble, but it was actually CookSux's pics on his blog (the ones of Joker and SkullBoilder) that made me give SkullBoilder a second glance and realize how great it goes together with Joker. :p

But you did remind me to jot it down on the shop list in my iPod this morning. =3

Holla at yo boieeeee. I'm glad you likey, it has it's faults, but it's still a pretty good piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.