Supreme Warrior-Kuuga
Last Stage Last stage! :laugh: ok once i'm done and search for last few characters... and it should be done although i don't know how to get ooo in Double's Ragnarok mode..

Samurai Shodown Community ******
This is what I gathered on Kuuga symbols so far:
Kuuga symbol / Gouram symbol: Warrior (Grongi variation has 2 more horns than the one used by linto). It depicts a beetle head.
Belt symbol: Power. It depicts an eye.
Mighty foot sole symbol / symbol to mark opponets with after attack: Destruction. It depicts a human surrounded by explosion
Rising Mighty hand symbol: Fire. It depicts a burning flame.
Dragon Rod symbol / Rising Dragon hand symbol: Water. It depicts a waterfall.
Pegasus Bowgun symbol / Rising Pegasus hand symbol: Wind. It depicts a whirlwind.
Titan Sword symbol / Rising Titan hand symbol: Earth. It depicts a sword stabbed in between rocks.
Amazing Mighty hand symbol / Rising Gouram symbol: Thunder. It depicts a spark of electricity.
Ultimate hand symbol: Supreme. It depicts a crown (of horns) over pair of eyes.
(Note: This one cannot be the darkness symbol, because we are shown darkness symbol in series and its different)

Supreme Warrior-Kuuga
Ok... Completed game.. i think :sweat:

All Chars,All Forms,All Gallery+View Finisher,Double Ragnarok Mode Complete, OOO/Ozu Ragnarok Mode Complete,

~Works with the New MP3Fix~ :laugh:

Here's the Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?k5i40qj85ngbz85

My main Mystery i still can't get... How do i get OOO in double's Ragnarok mode or Double in OOOs Ragnarok mode i still can't figure it out anyways Enjoy :thumbs:

Note:If you want to share this save file at least give me Credit :thumbs:

~My own Words from here on will have nothing to do with the save file but still on topic~
The only Characters i am very good at using: Kuuga, Agito
the characters i'm still not so good at but do lots of combo Variations
~Kick Hopper, Punch Hopper, Ryuki-Ryuga(they fight alike)~
and lastly the only character i use half the time(most of the time i use Kuuga)
to fight Kabuto's Hyper form or any character that clock's up will be Faiz Accel

Last edited:
Red Falcon
Have you unlocked that mystery venue ? (you know the one with the question mark whenever we choose a venue to fight in 2P, Arcade, or CPU Mode)

Supreme Warrior-Kuuga
Have you unlocked that mystery venue ? (you know the one with the question mark whenever we choose a venue to fight in 2P, Arcade, or CPU Mode)

i thought that's random? :O_O: you know where you select that and it randomly selects stages?

Edit~ok i tested it's called Random which is the same as pressing square.

Last edited:
TokuRiders Fansub *****

Sorry.. but there is plenty of pages here.
Can someone help me to find the special moves for PSP.
To become King, Emperor.. etc

Red Falcon
i thought that's random? :O_O: you know where you select that and it randomly selects stages?

Edit~ok i tested it's called Random which is the same as pressing square.

Oh silly me :shakefist

Sorry.. but there is plenty of pages here.
Can someone help me to find the special moves for PSP.
To become King, Emperor.. etc

Charge the power bar pressing the down button ... once powered up, use the d-pad to become King, Emperor etc

Samurai Shodown Community ******
I just discovered that Blade Jack's Lighting Sonic drains Rider Gauge of opponent in same fashion that Hibiki's Pure Sound Strikes. Now I wonder if there are other moves with gauge drain property. Someone wants to test?

Supreme Warrior-Kuuga
I just discovered that Blade Jack's Lighting Sonic drains Rider Gauge of opponent in same fashion that Hibiki's Pure Sound Strikes. Now I wonder if there are other moves with gauge drain property. Someone wants to test?

blade normal form... Tackle? that circle button move