It's over 8,000!
I weep for Scissors every time he gets killed.

:laugh: Gosh, I was glad he died. He was a total villain.

This thread is missing a lot of Deaths.

Most of the Ryuki Riders were pretty intense.

Another Agito WAS sad. I kinda hoped he'd stay, but he didn't... :(

The Faiz series had one of those "These guys aren't bad... They just made the wrong choices" deaths. It was intense.

I agree with this.

Shinji - I was shocked and teared up
Phillip - nearly bawled
Teddy in Episode Blue - Shocked again

And if KRDK counts
Kit - I knew it was coming, but it still sent chills up my spine

Everything except the one series I don't like that you mentioned.

We all agree that Shinji Kido's death was the saddest.

If he was on the list, I would pick him.

If he had stayed dead, then the series would have failed to deliver what it set out to tell the audience since the start.

Yeah.

A simple passerby...
Shinji was a nobody that decided to become a Kamen Rider to save people. He died doing what he set out to do.

That was only the sub plot of what this entire story was supposed to be about. It was a story of friendship between Ren and Shinji, true. It was a love story between Ren and Eri, true. It was the story of Shinji and that he died in what he believed for, true.

But those things are merely the sub plot for the story of a brother's love for his sister. If Kanzaki didn't start the Rider War, Yui would die. Because he loves her, that's why he did what he did, only to realize that in the end, if you love someone, you have to learn to let them go. Kanzaki took advantage of the Rider War and people's desires. What he failed to realize was that he's taking opportunities from people who needs it and giving it to the people that don't want it because he's shadowed by his own love for his sister and that was what drove him to start the entire thing in the first place. Altering time was his decision to finally let go of Yui.

And I think another sub plot for this could also be giving false hope to those who can't let go. Ren can't let go of Eri. Kitazaki can't let go of the fact that he's dying of cancer until he actually died. Asakuri couldn't let go of killing cause that's too much fun for him. We all make mistakes and tragedy occurs from it. Kanzaki had mistakenly believed that if he played God with everyone, he'd be able to save his sister. After he realizes that even his sister doesn't want the life, giving back the lives he indirectly took through his mistaken sense of judgement of playing God was a strong piece of writing.

Last edited:
Eye See You
He died in the movie going out in a blaze or glory. I still stand by he didn't die in the tv series. When they screw up great emotional stories like that with time changes, it just ruins it for me. When he "died", in that episode it didn't shock me or upset me. I knew that based on the entire series story so far, that he was going to some how get brought back. Honestly it would have been much more satisfying if he had stayed dead.

He died in the tv series.

HEROW
I loved all of those death scenes, but my favorite has got to be Zanki's, since I appreciated his reappearance just to help out Todoroki even if he's already dead.

A simple passerby...
Well you don't see him die. But he and knight fly off to fight an unwinable battle.

You don't actually know the power level of Knight or Ryuki on Survive. I always thought they fought their way through it due to the fact that it actually showed us that they were blasting everything in their path.

I don't think you should jump to conclusions about whether the battle was even winnable or not. Nor should you jump to conclusions whether they died or not.

Banned
You don't actually know the power level of Knight or Ryuki on Survive. I always thought they fought their way through it due to the fact that it actually showed us that they were blasting everything in their path.

I don't think you should jump to conclusions about whether the battle was even winnable or not. Nor should you jump to conclusions whether they died or not.

Honestly I can say what ever I want about the ending to that movie. They left it up to the viewer to decide what happened. So yea, I can jump to any conclusions concerning the Ryuki movie that pop into my head. Just like you did above.