Status
Not open for further replies.
Ore, Sanjou!
Tell me, what's it like?

Being stupid your whole life. Is it as wonderful as it seems?

What's your problem? I can think whatever I want to think. Me ignoring the existence of something I don't like to think about does no harm to anybody, so lay off. I have done nothing wrong here

The same goes to the rest of you. Leave me alone and let me think what I want to think

HEROW
I love it when people get beat on for having their own opinions.

I miss seeing OOO in this thread...

Nothing wrong with having opinions, it's the nonsensical ones that are annoying. It's as if somebody cares whether you hate something for x number of reasons which happens to be zero since you simply just don't like it. It's not informative, it's not going to help anybody viewing the show we're discussing, it's pretty much just a waste of post. Really helpful...

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
r_W_24_HDC459189Bmp4_snapshot_1611_20101220_010940.jpg

Lurker
SUBJECT CHANGE!

I feel like the Ancient Guarder rumor could be true, but I'm leaning towards it being for the Dinosaur form. I get the feeling that it might not be swapping parts with other forms. It even has that fancy Zauru on the end, which makes it seem unique in some way.

Ore, Sanjou!
SUBJECT CHANGE!

I feel like the Ancient Guarder rumor could be true, but I'm leaning towards it being for the Dinosaur form. I get the feeling that it might not be swapping parts with other forms. It even has that fancy Zauru on the end, which makes it seem unique in some way.

Ancient Guarder? what the heck is that?

HEROW

Some form of defense to protect cross-dressers.

:rofl:

But seriously, use the freakin search button.

new rumors from dukemon

i posted this by mistake in the other ooo thread...

OOO RUMORS:

-OOO's final form will be known as "EkusuOzu" (エクスオーズ) literally "X O's".

-OOO will activate this final form via the "Ancient Guarder" (エンシャントガーダー), which will attach to the Medal Scanner. Like Tajadoru, the Ancient Guarder will allow "reinforcement" of OOO's alternate forms.

-As X O's, he will use 6 Core Medals at a time to achieve each form. The Candroids will be utilized, and synchronization in the toys is also possible, along with new sounds.

-Another rumored has popped up about the 3rd Rider, and as before, Uva is rumored to have something to do with it. The 3rd Rider of OOO's belt system is made by Uva and Dr. Maki. Based again off the OOO system, this time the rider is named "Zeros". (Zeer-O's, ΘΘΘ)

-Transforms with a system similar to OOO, using the "Genjyuu Medals" (Mythical Beast Medals) which are a "NiJyurui Type" (Two variety type) of Cell Medal. The belt is split in halves, and the scanner is used with the left hand.

-It seems, much like what will be the case with birth, the Zeros system is going to be changing hands a lot. At first, Maki will use it to transform. It will even be used by the Greeds, and eventually pass to Shingo Izumi/Ankh.

-The Genjyuu Medals, unlike other Cell Medals, are replenish-able. They are more powerful than the Core Medals, because they utilize two kinds of Greed attributes.

-The Griffin Medal (combining the powers of Ankh and Kazari), The Dragon Medal (combining the powers of Ankh and Gameru), and the Mermaid Medal (combining the powers of Uva and Mezuru) allows Zeros to access his base form, known as "Greed Ride".

Last edited:
A simple passerby...

You know, I normally don't have a thing against you, but this is one of those times when you just make yourself look like a fool.

You say that you ignoring the existence of something that you don't like to think about doesn't harm anybody.

Well, guess what? You just wasted our time. Ignoring the existence of the freaking search button harms us when you ask stupid questions, taking up space AND bumps up the thread with unnecessary posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.