Just an Internet User Passing Thru
You mean on guys? *shudders*

I don't lie....and these 2 fags in the video are the ones that started this "new trend"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_5bGA-Hv1s"]New Boyz DEFEND Skinny Jeans[/ame]

:nono:

Banned
Sagging pants... somehow it's still happening and won't go away. :redface2:

Every time I see people wearing pants like that I just want to take out my cross bow and shoot a bolt between their legs. Just to see how low their pants go.

PARTY HARD
OHHH. I just read the title. Fads you did NOT like. I didn't see the "not" part...

...Yeah, still Yugioh because they always ended up starting a bullying session in my school.

Every time I see people wearing pants like that I just want to take out my cross bow and shoot a bolt between their legs. Just to see how low their pants go.
My friend says that she wants to just go up to a guy who sags his pants, and then just yank them all the way down.

Since I had mentioned Garbage Pail Kids earlier, I remember when I went to orientation for the high school I was about to attend, I saw some stuck on the inside of someone's locker and I prayed to God I never got that locker. Thankfully I never did. They came out in the 80s, but I went to high school from 1993 to 1997. They were brought back in 2003 though. I used to like going into Hot Topic, but I stopped going once they started selling Garbage Pail Kids cards and other merchandise such as t-shirts.

...Yeah, still Yugioh because they always ended up starting a bullying session in my school.

How? Kids who were Yu-Gi-Oh! fans were getting bullied, you mean?

It's over 8,000!
Yea I know it what a pacifier is, but I never knew people literally wore those around their necks...crazy

Yeah.

OHHH. I just read the title. Fads you did NOT like. I didn't see the "not" part...

It's capitalized. :sweat:

I'm going to say iPods for another fad.