Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
Hey guys. Do you know what scale of bike would be proper to a S.I.C. figure if you'd like to buy one?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Well, if they wanna do it, they could easily include a DCD belt for every releases from now on. So why not?

They could, but why would they since the belt was basically to depict DCD in the specific rider's form. I would expect this from Kuuga up to Kiva. Though the problem is that the riders before Kabuto and the new Kuuga have already been released. If they redo the Hesei riders, then that would probably be done, especially those that have FFRs. Decade never transformed into Cyclone Joker. :thumbs:

They could, but why would they since the belt was basically to depict DCD in the specific rider's form. I would expect this from Kuuga up to Kiva. Though the problem is that the riders before Kabuto and the new Kuuga have already been released. If they redo the Hesei riders, then that would probably be done, especially those that have FFRs. Decade never transformed into Cyclone Joker. :thumbs:

Simply because he & other riders are new ... Just wait for a new W movie with decade in it :p

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Simply because he & other riders are new ... Just wait for a new W movie with decade in it :p

True. I just don't like speculating until there's actually information that is out there. Just say that it's a part of a wish list. :p

HEROW
Ken's Custom Sasword:

sswd01.jpg

Those shoulderpads are massive. But that looks good. Not very SIC'ed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.