i own all of them so far, and i agree. the ultras have bad paint job and without die cast parts, they don't have that heaviness like SHFs do. the kaijus on the other hand are superb.

闇 戦士
Just got Mebius a few weeks ago. Is anyone else having problems with the Mebius Brace falling off with the slightest touch?:disappoin

You cant even touch it without it falling off. Other than that the figure is awesome. I almost wanna say he is the best Ultra-Act figure yet. Now I'm waiting on Ultra Seven to be released later this month.

Space Ninja
Yeah, the Mebius Brace is irritating, and forces me to keep the Mebium Blade displayed. At least that way, when it falls off I can find it more easily. His limiting sculpt (shoulderpads, ankles) and the brace keep me from calling him my favorite Ultra, and he pales in comparison to Gomora, Baltan, and Zamsher anyway.

Mebius Brace is impossible to keep on. I tried using nail polish and it makes it slightly better, but it sucks. Mebius is also really hollow feeling compared to Zero, and just looks weird. My least favorite Ultraman.

My Ultra-Act Ultraman Mebius Review

Last edited:
How's Zamusha?

Zamusha has an awesome sculpt all the way around. In the bio it says that it's taller than Mebius, but the toy is shorter. Something about him also doesn't fit with the rest of the kaiju. Otherwise he's a fantastic toy with slightly marred articulation. If that doesn't bother you then it's fine. Ultra-Act has awesome Kaiju in general.