Hey, I'm Eian.
Just kinda curious. I went to a little doll meet today and was pondering if anyone here is into ball jointed dolls. If you don't know what it is you might know them as super dollfies, dollfie or "those creepy Japanese dolls."

I know I met a few people that collect them that are also into toku, but I dunno if they use HJU or not. I tried to find them on the main doll forum but I couldn't find them ;___;

DSP

Lurker
I know a few people that collect them....

They're EVIL EVIL WOMEN WHO ONLY AIM TO SCARE ME WITH THEIR DOLLS

;_______;

I swear it's head turned DX

Hey, I'm Eian.
Well I guess I'm an evil evil woman.....But I haven't tried to scare you with mine =P

Banned
I'm not into them personally, but one of my Cousins is.
She spends as much on them as i do Toku Toys, maybe even more.

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
I once spent a couple hours randomly researching them -- they are fuckin creeeepy. Especially the anatomically correct ones.

One time at a convention we were rooming with some people we met on a forum, never met them before in person but they had extra room; one of the chicks had a collection she had brought. She insisted they sleep on the second bed and when we made the seemingly innocent and honest suggestion that they spend the night in a dresser drawer ... oh my god, the look on her face. It was like we had set one of them on fire.

Most of my research shows (and remember I love you hun) that owners are often bat **** insane. Or have sex with the dolls. Or both.

*shudder*

Hey, I'm Eian.
Metalsymphony - Lol, yeah. I know I spend more on my dolls than toku toys lol

Dami - Hahaha yeaaahhh some people are really crazy with their dolls....Someone on the doll forum freaked out at me when I said that at the time my dolls were packed away in a box. And people commented on my youtube videos saying I'm too rough with my dolls and that I'm a terrible person because I don't treat them like real people. >.>