Package shipped out on 16th & it will be here on monday :D Its already a couple hours away from me .... RICHMOND, BC if only they sent stuff out on sundays :D

:laugh: Well, this is the first time I've ever heard somebody praising FedEx. In my experiences, they have always been the worst out of the major three (UPS, Fedex, and USPS), but I'm glad you're getting your package quickly.

One thing that I don't like about FedEx is their Smartpost service. They give you this obscure tracking number for it. I had to keep googling how to track it with the number that I was given. But other than that, FedEx is pretty good whenever I use it. And I got a package in 4 days, :D.

Last edited:
Twitter - @MisturYellow
:laugh: Well, this is the first time I've ever heard somebody praising FedEx. In my experiences, they have always been the worst out of the major three (UPS, Fedex, and USPS), but I'm glad you're getting your package quickly.

You forgot DHL.

DHL is awesome with express mails: ship today, arrives tomorrow. I've recently used FedEx's service twice and am satisfied with it, got my stuff in 3 days on both occasions.

isn't that pretty average? i mean it's a 4 day turn around delivery... and Vancouver is like a major transit port for transfers to the US.

I'm in canada & stuff normally takes for freaking ever to get here .... Whats funny though is my stuff from HK or japan always seems to get here faster than my packages from the us. I'm just happy to have something get here so fast I normally always go for the cheapest shipping but that worked out to be fedex this time :S

it happens in my country as well. seriously, it's funny that domestic mails take forever to arrive while international mails are way faster.

It's over 8,000!
I think Canada has a strange mailing system. Undrave showed us the basics and it looked like more trouble than it was worth.

I am confused :S My package went from richmond bc( about an hour away,) to MEMPHIS, TN :S

wtf

Dec 19, 2010 7:01 AM Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN

So it came into canada... just to go the the states ... to come back to canada .... really big wtf here!