Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god
Does it keep saying "offline" or is it not bringing up TV Asahi? I don't know what to do if it can't find the channel, but if it just won't log you in, sometimes you have to try repeatedly before it will do it

#MissionMiami
It says check your network. Offline.

I've restarted it and still wouldn't work.

Kind of weird how GoseiKnight didn't even need to "return". According to this episode, he never even died and was just hurt (and no one thought that he had died and were just worried about him). Either I really misread the previous episode, or there was some rewriting going on behind the scenes.

Anyway, good episode.

Bladerun killing Metal Alice was pretty unnecessary though, I didn't get the point of that. It's not like she'd go against him.

Why does Goseiger only awaken from mediocrity near the ending of each faction arcs? If they had gone with 6 enemy factions, we probably would have gotten a better show. :sweat:

The new breed.
:O_O::O_O: Just goes to show you how ruthless Buredoran actually is and that he doesn't take any ally's.

As for GK well it kinda sucks even though we sort of knew he wasn't really dead, but at the same time it makes more sense as to why Burajira capturing Goseiknight would be a frightening display of power, because if he were to capture a corpse...well you know.

Last edited:
Shiver as you hear my ROAR!!!
If they had gone with 6 enemy factions, we probably would have gotten a better show. :sweat:

Then it would hae to be 2 of each type of faction i.e. sky, land, and sea. I don't think that would have been played out right as each faction was the "strongest" of their type.

Bladerun is really showing that he's an evil bastard. Revealing to Robogog that Alice restored his memories before killing him, as well as Alice. But is shouldn't be a surprise since he used Warstar as well as tried to turn Makuin & Kingon against each other.

The new breed.
As far as i recall Warstar is the only group Buredoran didn't try to mess with, Was it fear that stopped him? Or did they know his little secret?

二番目の翻訳者
Or else he never had a chance/a reason to mess with Warstar. He only messed with the Yuumajuu after they locked him up for the AbareHeadder thing, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.