Status
Not open for further replies.
私の占いは当たる
Shu got some pictures of the waiting room in Gifu too.

[HIDE]

[/HIDE]

He was very happy about the Luffy with OOO face. He said all the decorations were handmade by the staff of the theater. Each of them is pointing at their own name.

It's over 8,000!
I assume it's a response to my previous post, the last post on the previous page :thumbs:

Oh, in that case...

I still don't get it. :sweat: :laugh:

****, my winzip is expired. Anyone have the mp3 up?.

http://www.7-zip.org/

Next episode has BIRTH!!!!!!

AWESOME!

I'll be watching it next week for sure now.

Gamelamadingdong isn't as childish as he looks. He wasn't "doing what he was told" - he knew what he was doing and he ate Mezul's Medals. Like the others he is a living embodiment of greed and he's evil, it's not all about BAWWW KAZARI BRAINWASHED POOR WIDDLE GAMELAMADINGDONG-CHAN

Yeah, you go and keep hurting yourself just to not prove a point. :loltongue:

OOO is freakin Faiz but with medals!

No one is "freakin Faiz" except Inui Takumi. :170:

"Onore." Not "Onoro" :p

Really? I always here Narutaki saying ONERO DIKEIDO!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

あたりまえ
the turtle yummy flying around in the shell reminds me of an episode of ultraman taro fighting two turtle monsters >.>

It's so easy when you're evil
If next episode is a Christmas episode, I will go on a killing spree if we don't see Chet Couissier have a Santa Ankh for the children to meet :wub:

On a different note, I can't get over the fact that Shu Watanabe is just 23 days older than me...what IS it with the Japanese looking old for their age? Then again I guess I'm not the best person to complain about that, since I was served alcohol when I was 16 by a waiter who thought I was 20 :laugh:

Last edited:
You & I need Rorschach
the turtle yummy flying around in the shell reminds me of an episode of ultraman taro fighting two turtle monsters >.>
Oh I finally remember that!They appeared in 2 episodes & I have the CD for it.

OK now back to topic:anime:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
OK I realised that I missed the confusing bit where GataToraBa got hit. So this is actually what happened:

-In GataToraBa, OOO got hit and he lost 1 Taka, 1 Batta, and 1 Kuwagata (He was still keeping the Taka at that time).
-3 of them went after the flying Cores, Gotou, Ankh and Kazari, Ankh didn't get anything, he even lost 2 Unagi and 1 Kamakiri to Kazari during the snatch. Then when Kazari got all the medals, Gotou snatched back the Taka and Batta.
-Kazari snatched 2 Shachi, 2 Tako and 1 Unagi from Mezool. I thought he took 7 because I missed the bit where he was holding 2 Unagi before. So Mezool should now have 1-2 Cores left (It will be 1 Tako, we don't know about the other Shachi)
-Eiji knew he was going to lose SaGohZo at any time, so he asked Ankh to switch medals, Ankh gave him the very last Lion and Tora. Just ask OOO put the the 2 medals into the Driver, Kazari attacked and the Sai and Gorilla medal dropped onto the floor.
-Kazari attacks again, OOO clawed him with LaToraZo and got a Cheetah, at the same time Kazari snatched the Zou medal. OOO quickly changed to LaTorarTar, Kazari took the Sai+Gorilla Medals on the floor and ran before Eiji started to beam with light.
-And then Greeeds fled, Toride Vendor, Gotou with bazooka, gave Eiji Taka and Batta back. I noticed that the Yummy couldn't do sit-ups:laugh:, and that the Medaljalibur came from nowhere when Eiji turned into TaToBa (like how Blade's King Rouzer appear from his hand when finish transforming).

レイモン (雷蒙)
Yeah, that's what I meant. Godai would go straight to some of his other forms sometimes. Like how much of a pain was it to see Shotaro and Phillip go through to CJ when they could obviously use something better suited for the situation. They only did that like once for the Ice Age Dopant, where they immediately went Heat Joker.

Kiva too, Wataru place a Garulu Fuestle on Kivat's mouth to become Garulu form directly.

It stinks.
Shu got some pictures of the waiting room in Gifu too.

[HIDE]

[/HIDE]

He was very happy about the Luffy with OOO face. He said all the decorations were handmade by the staff of the theater. Each of them is pointing at their own name.

What is up with Ryosuke's hair?? He should have that taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.