CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Get some frikkin' winter tire too! Forget that sissy 'four season' tire crap, that's for places with pansy winter like California or South Carolina or Texas!

You can take some extreme driving classes if you look around, helps you better understand your car and develop the right reflexes at the right time.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
No, never. Just the idea of driving in rain fills me with dread, I wouldn't go out in the snow unless I really had to :O_O:

Not unless I really have to.

Also, all you have to do is use your common sense and be careful. Don't, say, go 100 miles per hour on a slippery road.

Ditto.

Get some frikkin' winter tire too! Forget that sissy 'four season' tire crap, that's for places with pansy winter like California or South Carolina or Texas!

You can take some extreme driving classes if you look around, helps you better understand your car and develop the right reflexes at the right time.
I see nothing wrong with tires that are tailor made for all seasons. I'd think it saves you money on getting tires suited just for the winter. Especially if you live in areas that experience all four seasons, like New York.

And you don't gamble with your life like that. Especially on the road.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Yeah, I drive when it's snowing. I also got into my first accident while it was snowing. The key thing is to just drive at a comfortable speed. Like, if the speed limit is 35, and it's snowing, go 20/25. Just drive at a safe speed, and give your self plenty of room for braking. Pump the brakes is a good thing, but don't slam them.

Winters are terrible here in Canada, well if you have to drive in the snow as mentioned, drive a little slower than the speed limit and pump on the brakes, if you slam on the brakes it will cause skidding which isn't good at all if you're going at a certain speed.