(OOC: That's fine with me.)

"A toku shop at your mall? Lucky you. I've got to buy everything online." So her cards were apparently fakes, or props, or whatever. That didn't really help him. Despite this setback, Drew was actually enjoying their little chat. There weren't many toku fans on campus, and the few that were...well, let's just say that eccentric would be a very mild way to describe them. His eye caught her nervous expression, his own eyebrow peaking as she suggested that the change locations. "Are you okay? Is there something wrong?"

Like a passing wind...
It had been a week since Kazuha last left the mirror world. The Femme deck she was given to was hidden in her closet. "Hmm...done with lessons for the day are you Kazuha-sama?" The maid named Fujiwara was combing her long, brown hair. "Yes! A day free to myself!" She thought of the possibilities of what she could do and it excited her. "I'm glad you do have the time to do whatever but remember, you are a woman of the Raines' household!" She got up and put the brush down. "You must be a civil woman fit for society to look up upon!" Kazuha let out a slight laugh. "You sound like my dad!" Fujiwara sighed. "I'm doing my best to take care of you while your parents are off doing their jobs...well then, I must be going. I got to clean the rest of the house." With a close of the door, she left.

Kazuha stood in front of the TV, marathoning 3 episodes of OOO she wasn't able to watch over the last 3 weeks due to things she as her dad coming home, lessons on being a "fine-woman", and whatever a wealthy family's daughter had to do. She had just finished the episode where OOO took Gamel's medals and had taken a new form. The episode left her smiling as she turned off the TV but she looked at the mirror. "That's what started it all...stepping into that mirror and turning into Femme." She got up and opened the case that held Femme's deck. "Should I go back?" Kazuha looked worryingly at her bedroom mirror. She clutched the deck tightly and sat down in front of a table, facing the mirror. "What reasons do I have to go back in there anyway?"

Some folks say its like a cloud.
Jared gripped the Faiz gear in his hands as he backed away from the now deceased woman's body. She'd finally succumbed to her injuries despite appearing only slightly wounded moments before. Jared thought for sure she would make it. He could still hear the conversation they shared minutes earlier in his ears. Her last words he would never forget. 'They say the belts were made to protect the king...I think they were made for people like you, who want to protect others...' Jared took a deep breath as he strapped the gear to the back of Auto Vajin. He hopped on and looked at the sky. He no longer had doubts that he wasn't dreaming. 'But now the question is what do I do and where do I go?' He looked down and turned a key that was already in its correct place and turned on the bike. "I guess anywhere but here will do." He said with a grim expression. He glanced back at the woman's body. He didn't even know her name. Regardless he still accepted the strangers request. "Rest in peace Miss...And rest assured I'll do what I can in this world." With that he pushed the kick stand off and rode away from the van. He didn't look back, not wanting to see her turn to ash. He had no idea which direction he was heading towards but decided he'd only stop when he met someone else. 'As long as I got the gear I'll be fine.' He thought. Suddenly he felt tired and drowsy. "Maybe everything thats happened recently is gettin to me...I gotta stop somewhere." He tried to slow down but his hands wouldn't budge. He couldn't even take them off the handle bars. When his vision began to blur he realized what was happening. "No...Not again..." He muttered as he felt his mind being drained. Darkness once again consumed him and he had no idea where it would take him....

"Well its just that..." But Shanti was cut off by a sudden series of screams and turned in time to witness people fleeing. The Pecker Undead from before was happily firing its beak arrows at the helpless people. Another undead was with it, one Shanti didn't recognize.

Shoving the young man out of the path of an arrow Shanti landed next to him and stated rather annoyed "I was hoping to avoid this..." Knowing there wasn't time to get the man to safety Shanti was left with one option. To reveal her identity by transforming. She gripped her Change Ace as the belt of Chalice appeared around her waist.

Turning to the young man Shanti smiled slightly. "I'll protect you... just get somewhere safe alright?" She roused the card.

"Henshin!"

CHANGE

A flash of energy washed over her as Shanti vanished, replaced by the armored warrior from before. Summoning her arrow Shanti charged the Pecker Undead with a roar.

-----------------------

(OOC: Sorry if I'm moving a bit too fast but this is my last night off before Christmas. Working retail during the holidays sucks :redface2:.)

Drew watched from his sudden new location on the ground as the girl transformed into a black armored form. Apparently he had been wrong about her cards being fake. In any event, she had gone back to being his lead. He couldn't help but chuckle at her advice to find cover. It was surprising that she was concerned for someone she just met, but he wasn't exactly defenseless.

As he got to his feet, he noticed the armadillo creature from earlier. It hadn't noticed him, or if it had it paid no attention to him; rather, its focus was on the armored girl. It positioned itself for an ambush, readying its projectiles. Without a moment's thought or hesitation, Drew lept to his feet and charged the creature. He hit it in sort of an awkward tackle, doing no real damage but succeeding in his goal: the creature's shots went wide, missing the girl. "You," he said to the creature as they both regained their footing. "I've got a score to settle with you."

Drew took the card and buckle from his pockets. He slid the card into the buckle, prompting the rest of the belt to appear. He hit the toggle. "Henshin!"

TURN UP

The energy projection flew out from the buckle, striking the armadillo and pushing it back. Drew ran through the projection himself, the silver armor appearing over him. He drew his sword and charged at the creature.

Princess of Equesteria
Ready to replenish her strength with a nice good meal made her way towards Shannon’s Café front door when its doors open wide two patrons emerge. Much like the one who had slip through her fingers these two were giving out similar waves surrounding them as well. As they were about to leave Crystal rushed over to hold the door open for them waiting to get inside continued watch. Who were these people? Were they connected to that one person? Whatever connection that there may be felt their paths would cross again.

Again the sound of her stomach making its presence known smiled softly “Yes. Yes.†Answering her stomach’s plea, “Message received loud and clear. If I am going to plan out my next movement finding that guy or any further about this world must be done on a full stomach first. Entering inside quietly Crystal’s hand grasp onto other side of the door to avoid disrupting its patrons. What she found next once inside was an accidental coincidence or sheer plain dumb luck. Whatever it was she did not want to lose sight of him again.

You’re not going to leave my sights this time. Crystal vowed to her searching for an empty seat close enough to keep an eye on him. From those gathered inside either was rush hour lunchtime or truly one of those places where its outside appearance is quite deceiving. The aroma was quite heavenly made sure to be quite the treat. Finally she found a clean empty table not too far where she could at least see more closely compared to watching from above the firescape.

“….I wonder if they have cheesecake heretoo.â€

"Training."
Kadoya stopped, he felt weird. Suddenly everything around him seemed to stop and then a large grey wall of energy appeared before him. Kadoya was surprised, yet he feels he had seen it before somehow and was familiar with it. He placed his hands through it. They went straight through and he pulled them back out. "Nothing wrong with exploring..." Kadoya said and then he felt a presence on the other side of the wall. He felt like someone needed help. That did it, Kadoya could not walk away and he walked right through into the wall of energy and everything returned to normal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I sense him!" The blue insect imagin said as he jumped up ad down in his sandy form. "But he is in another world."

The other two looked at each other and they were disappointed. "If we stick to those guys maybe we can figure out something." The green pegasus Imagin said "They are Riders after all, some I may even recognise."

They all seemed to agree and prepared to stick with the Riders in Den-o's world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kadoya put his hands on the wall and then it suddenly disappeared. He fell forward and rolled on the ground. He slowly got back up as he brushed the dirt of his clothes. He noticed a man on the ground and Kadoya instantly ran to him. Was this the person in need? Kadoya thought. Just then even more images had flashed before him. He saw Kuuga next to the man on the ground and then disappeared.

Is he...Kuuga? Kadoya thought as he knelt beside the man.

"Hey!" Kadoya said "Are you alright?"

Last edited:
He proceded to walk towards the violet fedora on the hat hanger on the wall.
he always wanted to wear one of those hardboiled fedoras like Shoutaro or Soukichi.
"waaaaaa!"he expressed his amazement towards the hat in a low voice as he gazed its riped bottom,just like Soukichi's.
After Melissa finished cleaning the dishes she caught Ren gazing at the violet fedora and stood next to him,Ren not noticing her.
"It was my dad's"she said startling Ren a little.
"I see"he conntinued to admire it.
Mellissa continued to stand next to Ren "He was a detective"she then went to sit on the floor next to the table."he was the best doing his job.also a great dad,but he desapeared 7 years ago."she said in a sad voice.
"sorry to hear that"he replied before looking at the window and noticing it was night time already.
"Guess we should call it a night"she said as she got up."i'll sleep here so you can sleep in my room"she offered with a smile but Ren just couldn't let a girl sleep uncomfortably as he was comfortable"thank you but don't worry,please sleep in your room."he said as he pulled his mat out next to the table.
"are you sure" "possitive dont worry"he assured her before they went to sleep but Ren continued to stay awake laying on his mat on his back with his arms in the back of his head while looking at the fedora,accepting the turn of events in his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Day:

Melissa walked around the room wearing her pink sukajan with a white t shirt short pants with a image of a flower on it and a little part of the top of her hair was tied up on top of her head.
"yea....yea...ok see you there"said Melissa on her cell phone before walking to a sleeping Ren pushing him to wake up "OI,OI what are you doing wake up we need to go."
as she continued to push him he woke up slowly and grawgy "what,what?"he said a little cranky "we need to go,didn't you want to know about that seller from my friends? " "okay i'm up i'm up" he then got up and on his shoes and accesories and they both left to meet her friends.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Tatsuya was seeing things again. The Amadam is sending him more visions. Tatsuya recalled that the Amadam was practically its own entity, bringing Godai back from the dead, and calling Gouram for Godai to use. Tatsuya felt relaxed, he had defeated the Grongi....

"Are you okay??"

Tatsuya's eyes opened, as he was yanked from his slumber. He was back to normal now. A man was over him, looking down worriedly..

"Yes, I'm fine...." he struggled to sit up though. He finally got a glimpse at the man...and the dimensional wall he walked through....

"Who are you??"

Lurker
Lii looked over to the mirrors. She saw what Roger had been talking about and grimaced.
"They...look like they need help."
She pulled out her deck. For a while she stared at it then finally looked up.
"Hey Roger...I know this is gonna sound weird but...I'm gonna go help them."
She looked over at Lumin.
"How do I...uhh...armor up or whatever."
Lumin stood up.
"Hold the deck to a mirrored surface and the belt will appear. Then just slid the deck in."
Lii nodded and turned to the mirror with warriors who Roger had called Knight and Femme. She held up the deck to it. Suddenly, a belt seemed to reflect from the mirror onto her waist. She grabbed it, surprised at how perfectly it fit. She held out the deck when Lumin stopped her.
"Hold up!"
Lii looked at her.
"What?"
Lumin held up her hands and made a motion like she was sliding the deck into a belt.
"You have to say "henshin" when you do!"
Lii looked ta the pass then at Roger.
"It's voice activated?"
Lumin shook her head.
"No no, it sounds cooler."
Lii saighed, visibly annoyed then held out teh pass.
"Transform!"
She slid it into the belt. A suit of armor seemed to reflect off the mirror and covered her body. Lii stood there, fully transformed. Lumin groaned.
"No no, henshin!"
Lii glanced ta her.
"It's the same thing!"
Lii turned to Roger.
"I...hope we see each other again."
She turned to the mirror with Knight.
"Okay...I'm going in!"
She ran at the mirror and jumped through it, landing with a thud. As she did, it dawned on her that she had no idea how to fight with this armor. She looked up and saw Knight.
"Uhh...hi there..."
She jumped up and noticed the monster everywhere.
"Hey, quick question...how do you fight in this armor. I'm Lii by the way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RK looked up at teh building.
"There are quite the number of Imagin here. Hopefully Matrix will be among them. He won't like me dumping you on him but I have to continue my own mission."
RK walked to the door and thrust them wide open. He looked inside and saw that seemingly, the only people their were others possessed by Imagin.
"That's...a lot of Den-O love...ahem."
His voiced boomed above everything else.
"Attention Imagin and those possessed by them! I am looking for Matrix! Anyone seen or heard of him! He's red..with three horns and an attitude problem!"