The Viewing Globe V3! For the Record, Fish Jerky is the bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenori just spend over 50 dollars on someone who didnt even want to get out of a car to walk him to the door...

Kenori does not want to give hugs right now...

Why did you spent 50 bucks on a person like that?

I keep asking myself that...

I mean I could have eaten for a week with that money...Not a single show of gratitude. Barely even much of a thank you.

I feel used.

Last edited:
Banned
I keep asking myself that...

I mean I could have eaten for a week with that money...Not a single show of gratitude. Barely even much of a thank you.

I feel used.

I'm sorry it happened to you, but at least now you know never to trust that person again.

It's over 8,000!
Whoa, it's been a while. How is everyone doing?

Do you guy's think a First Date on Christmas eve (as in the 24th, my X-Mas eve is Jan. 6th) is too cheesy? Does it maybe send the message that i'm expecting a "Early Present"?

I know in Japan, X-mas eve is seen as a night for couples to have a romantic night just basking in each others love, and that sentiment is slowly working it's way over here.

I want it to be Romantic, but not come off as if i'm expecting her to make with some Sexy-Time.

I don't think it's cheesy. I think it's just a bad move. You posted that it will be the First Date. I think many here missed that part even though it's the first line.

X-Mas Eve is perfect. Go for dinner and a movie.

Be romantic. Don't talk about Toku or gay pr0n.

... What?

Edit 2:

GOD FUCKING ****! I SPENT 2 DAYS, 2 FUCKING DAYS, WAITING FOR THIS GODDAMN TORRENT TO FUCKING FINISH BECUASE IT WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH THE MOST SEEDS AND FIT MY DESCRIPTION, AND WHEN IT FINISHED, IT'S ALL FUCKED UP! GOD DAMN YOU, FUCKING ANIME BULLSHIT!

I'm trying to get some raws right now but no one is seeding even though it was just a few weeks ago. :redface2:

Oh god....oh thank god for accidentally downloading Media Player Classic in the past...

VLC REALLY sucks...

I told you.

I do too. And it is a really ridiculous situation. Found out from my cousin that we have almost no inheritance left because they're blowing it on her. Originally there was a hefty hefty amount of money set aside for each grandchild (as a way to make our lives more comfortable since we're all in that "new life" stage), and it's just about all spent.

Wow. Money does ruin many relationships.

Um..I tend to disagree with you there, mate. I like VLC a lot. Watching my favorite shows with VLC in my HDTV...so beautiful. Tell me..why should I go and downloading Media Player Classic, eh? :hmm:

I'm really fine with VLC, period.

VLC is not the superior player. You really need to cut that tone of yours.

10,001st reply!!!!
:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

Dami beat you by one. :laugh:

No. I don't want to using MPC, period.

I thought you already knew who I am? Mostly, my family are from Great Britain. Bloody hell, we're from everywhere. I can not understand why FQ wants me to stop saying that. I have english blood in me. There's nothing wrong with that. Do you have a problem with me, mate?

It seems that I have traits that put me with Spanish, British, Korean, and perhaps much more, but I'm not typing "¿Cómo está, mate? Kwen cha na yo?"

Actually hentai means pervert.

I miss Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Misaki called Usui a perverted alien.

Handy note, if your feeling drained, squirt some Sriracha in your mouth, it'll get you moving in no time!

:confused2

....Dude, wasn't telling you or anyone to switch to VLC. You just took it that cuz....well, **** it. You were thinking retardedly.

This. You've never did this before. All of sudden, and this was sorta recently, you start bustin' out Japanese "Ehhhh"s and "blimey bloody hell mate"s everywhere. I'm sorry man, but...you're a fuckin' poser. And your grammar still sucks. Just throwin' it out there.

This.

Apparently it is only okay if it's Japanese. :rolleyes2:

:laugh:

I think we all here have a pretty damn good idea who you are. And you need to watch your condescending tone. You want to go after people who've tried to help you, and you want to talk like you're so high and mighty. You need to sit back, chill the **** out, and do some inner repair before you go after others. Also you need to learn how to take advice and constructive criticism.

I'm sure you do have family in England, hell I have family all over the world. However you don't see me suddenly using a million phrases of other cultures i've never even experienced. I falter in my English only due to living in two countries where English wasn't my primary language, but I at least take the time to clarify what i'm trying to say if I can't find the English word for it.

You on the other hand have been overusing stereotypical British dialect. I have numerous English friends that i've grown up with and know plenty of other British people. I've never heard a single one of them speak the way you do. It's the equivalent of damn anime kids just yelling "NEKO BAKA KAWAII!!!!" It comes off as a pathetic attempt to assimilate into a culture you're obsessed with, which is dumb for any culture.

I'm saying it to help you sound more intelligent. Especially if/when you go there, if you talk like that and they know you're from America, they are going to think you're mocking them and/or you are an idiot.

THIS! :castlerock:

I don't think there are accents in sign language.

What?

I wasn't aware that Fangirequeen "spoke" in sign language..

But... but... I'm a Toys R Us kid.

:rofl2:

April's hair was brown, NOT blue. :mad:

Yeah. :mad:

There's a big difference. :redface2:

I'm trying to catch up on 000. So far I'm on episode 6 and I love this series so far. It keeps the theme of human desires from Ryuki and Den=O, but it seems so better than its predcesors- being a rider series more than Ryuki and not going to far into the comedic aspecs like Den-O. I hope it continues to be this good.

Zeroes? I really have no idea what this means.

Do I want to know what the new title means?

I think you would like to change it more than you'd like to know what it means. ;)

Speaking of accents, i apparently have a very thick Albertan accent according to people i know that didn't grow up here. I do have to slow down quite a bit and enunciate when i talk with someone from down east, from BC or the States.

How is an Albertan accent?

sorry to be a noob, but why does this thread have chinese letters in the title :O_O:

It's in Chinese. That's why. :loltongue:

This probably does not make sense !!?!?!!?

Yeah, I mean look at the punctuation. :disappoin

So I went downstairs to check my stuff in the dryer, and the time it said it would take would be 48 minutes. I put the stuff in at 10:30pm. It was 12 when I went to check, so it's been an hour and a half. But when I saw, it was only 27 minutes left! I think something is wrong with our dryer, and I'm hesitant to tell my mom...

Why are you hesitant? :sly: Did you do something wrong?

STOP QUOTING EVERY FUCKING POST THAT YOU SEE! IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY JUST SAY IT TO THAT PERSON! IM SICK AND GODDAMN TIRED OF SEEING YOU QUOTE THESE LONG ASS POSTS FOR NO REASON!

JESUS!

S

scikaiju

Kenori calm down, just because you're upset at your stuation doesn't mean you can take out on Darkster

Status
Not open for further replies.