Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamen Rider Meta
Palmon was just wasted in-show in general.

Which sucks because I rather liked Palmon.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Yeah Palmon was criminally under used. Armadillomon got more action and he sucks!

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Let me rephrase that, Armadillomon's evolutions suck. The little guy and Digmon were fine but Ankylomon? REALLY? Shakkoumon? Submarimon looks nice but is utterly useless 95% of the time!

Kamen Rider Meta
-Digmon actually looked good, but I didn't like listening to him in the dub. His voice annoyed me greatly.
-Submarimon is the worst Armor Evolution ever.
-Ankylomon at least makes some sense.
-Shakkoumon made my eyes want to die and it took a completely different series to make me like him at least a little bit after 10 years of hatred (Xros Wars)

Kamen Rider Meta
One of them is in the arcade. The other one is a net game.

Also, why not make more cards? They used to have two card series back in the older seasons. Hyper Colosseum and Alpha Evolve

I know, But NetCardass always flops in japan, nobody uses it. I don't want toei to think "Oh, another digimon thing is failing, maybe we shouldn't do another series."

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
-Digmon actually looked good, but I didn't like listening to him in the dub. His voice annoyed me greatly.
-Submarimon is the worst Armor Evolution ever.
-Ankylomon at least makes some sense.
-Shakkoumon made my eyes want to die and it took a completely different series to make me like him at least a little bit after 10 years of hatred (Xros Wars)

Ankylomon made sense but was really really boring! Digimons that don't shoot stuff are always boring. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.