BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
Yeah, yeah, we pretty much know WWE isn't all for official tag teams anymore; that's already established. Because of that, I'd like to see which were your favorite tag teams during the '00s.

And because of the whole 10-slot max, if there's a WWE tag team that's not listed, just go ahead and post.

Banned
Sorry but you need to fix this poll. The BEST Tag team was Demolition. You need to get them up there :shakefist:thumbs:

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
Sorry but you need to fix this poll. The BEST Tag team was Demolition. You need to get them up there :shakefist:thumbs:

Dude. Double-Zero's, aka the 2000's. I highly doubt Demolition competed around that time. :p

I cry Foul. Where are The Dudleyz???

Like I said...

And because of the whole 10-slot max, if there's a WWE tag team that's not listed, just go ahead and post.

And I'll be honest; I completely forgot about the Dudleyz. I just posted what tag teams came to mind around that time.

Eye See You

Demolition is still my fav tag team of all time. But for the 00's... The 2 Man Power Trip is untouchable. Austin, HHH, Vince, and Steph as a combined unit.... untouchable.

is Mayor of Farmville
Demolition is still my fav tag team of all time. But for the 00's... The 2 Man Power Trip is untouchable. Austin, HHH, Vince, and Steph as a combined unit.... untouchable.

I would like to disagree with you on that. To me, Austin and HHH are not a true Tag Team -- they're more like two singles tennis players put in a tandem tennis match.

Eye See You
But they were untouchable the entire run. At that point then Austin won the WWF title and HHH won the IC title. They held all the titles.

If it wasn't for Hunter's injury they wouldn't have dropped the belts when they did and the Invasion would have probally been better.