Executive officer of Heroes Academy
Yep i just listed them by their character name durring the play by play post

Update 02

with our second session down these three things happened "One Our heroes were introduced to the threat of the new Gigas type Gaia Memories. Two they defeated a Monsterous new dopant who was the scorned lover of a waitress at the Juice bar on the ship. Third they were thanked by the waitress and her sister a young pair of girls from the mysterious Ikamura family."

with that out of the way we were also introduced to two characters i'm running a young swordsman named Kai Inara who uses a strange pair of swords which grant him seemingly magical armor and his girlfriend Ami Nisaharra an elegant but rough around the edges gunslinger girl who challenged Akihara to a round of target shooting (done via skill challenge in which Akihara shot himself in the foot twice) during which the younger of the two Ikamura sisters began to take a liking to Akihara :wub: as her feelings started to take shape her body revealed the secret the two sisters had been hiding. After the target shooting challenge Reisin agreed to a date but was suddenly struck with a strange instability (more to be revealed about that as the plot develops) and was forced to retreat to her room to avoid an embarrassing:O_O: wardrobe malfunction.

before leaving she left a note with Akihara telling him where her room was so he could come talk with her if he wanted to.

Here's a quick peek at a few things from tonight's session for the one or two of you who care:

• Habanero lip gloss
  • The topic of healthy pastries
  • Things turning off
  • Things turning on
  • Hops

No Fear, No Pain.
If one can D&D then one can play any and all games! That being the case I shall like to further look into this. Yes....yes send me the cryptic texts which will allow me to further invest in this...this...well this.

I might be a bit interested in this. Haven't done any d20 gaming for a bit though, so I'd be a bit rusty. But everything I've seen so far looks pretty snazzy.

its all done via skype and we meet or try to meet around 5-6 EST on durring the weekends and we play pretty much till we feel like quiting

if you can get skype i can send you all the recquisite materials and add you to the group if you wanna play