Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamen Rider Meta
Then shouldn't Mezul be dead? I think she has one Core left
I think she has like two.
I still don't get how Eiji lost SaGoZo? Did he throw away the medals when he changed forms.
When Kazari knocked into him as he was about to switch for Lion and Tora, he nabbed Sai and Gorilla. Then Kazari went for him a second time, he knocked out Zou, but OOO crossed slashed him to get a Cheetah.

It stinks.
When Kazari knocked into him as he was about to switch for Lion and Tora, he nabbed Sai and Gorilla. Then Kazari went for him a second time, he knocked out Zou, but OOO crossed slashed him to get a Cheetah.

It was more like Eiji 'dropped' the Sai and Gorilla after the hit, then Kazari nabbed them.

You & I need Rorschach
I Have 2 Words To Say About Today's Episode:

[HIDE]ONERO KAZARI!!!![/HIDE]

Shiver as you hear my ROAR!!!
You know, I just don't understand why Eiji decided to just drop the medals when he has a friggin medal holder on his belt... Did he forget it was there? :p

I get it. BirthDate! HA!

First Birth Date! Toei knows they have an english speaking audience for sure.

Last edited:
私の占いは当たる
When they went to Gifu for theater greetings the waiting room was done up OOO Christmas style.
[HIDE]

Decorated by the staff at the theater.[/HIDE]

And the children give Ankh more medals.
[HIDE]

The caption in the picture says Ankh. Ryosuke said it was from a "small friend," that he thought it was very well done and he will treasure it.[/HIDE]

Kamen Rider Meta
See. This is why it's all about the children. They're who matter.

That picture is so cute.

When they went to Gifu for theater greetings the waiting room was done up OOO Christmas style.
[HIDE]

Decorated by the staff at the theater.[/HIDE]
If you look closely you can see OOO dressed as Luffy. Someone did there homework.
And the children give Ankh more medals.
[HIDE]

The caption in the picture says Ankh. Ryosuke said it was from a "small friend," that he thought it was very well done and he will treasure it.[/HIDE]
Gluing them on paper?!!!
See. This is why it's all about the children. They're who matter.

That picture is so cute.
No there not! My wallet is what matters!

Status
Not open for further replies.