Status
Not open for further replies.
- Was Kiva the last show where monsters successfully killed people?

A bunch of people died in Decade (not counting the ones who presumably returned later like Kenzaki, AU Garren and AU Leangle).

1st episode, Kuuga, Faiz, Hibiki, Nega, Dai-Shocker invasion in All Riders... All were just nameless background people though, aside from Nega and Hibiki World.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
^ Fanguires are a monster race... Saeko/Taboo Killing Kirihiko is not the same.... Why? Because it's a human behind it.

Hina doesn't do anything interesting or useful, what role does she have in the show besides love interest? :rolleyes2:
Ankh abuser.
Waitaminute, how come Ankh have 2 Tora (Tiger) medals?

Eiji clearly lost Tora & Cheetah medals to Kazari. But when Ankh showed up, he gave another Tora & Batta medals to Eiji.

I thought there's only 1 copy of each Core medals?
Wow someone needs to pay attention. lol
It said 平成22年10月19日 on Maki's screen when they were showing the peafowl medal. Does this mean episode 14 is played out during 19th October, 2010?
capature.png
Maybe that's when they found it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
COUNT THE MEDALS: Kazari's medals confirmed! And I am not bothered to write out the medal names anymore.
Ankh OOO: 12
Uva: 4-6
Kazari: 7
Gamel: 3-5
Mezool: 5-6
Kogami: 9-14
So why does everyone assume Kougami has every other medal? Do you really think that every new medal will be introduced the same way? That would be lame.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
You do realize that Ankh is a villain, right? And that Eiji and Hina are the only ones who can keep him in check?

Yes, but considering that he is potentially as dangerous as the other Greeed (and will be, when he gets his Medals back. Even now he's strong enough that he could have strangled Hina) it's hardly wise of them to antagonise him so much. At this stage I think I'd actually cheer if he killed the pair of them

Yes, but considering that he is potentially as dangerous as the other Greeed (and will be, when he gets his Medals back. Even now he's strong enough that he could have strangled Hina) it's hardly wise of them to antagonise him so much. At this stage I think I'd actually cheer if he killed the pair of them

How about instead of complaining about Hina, you tell us what you would do to make her a better character. Let's try that. How would you write Hina?

Status
Not open for further replies.