The Official Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger News Thread - Promo on the first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every year I get tempted to buy the new mechas (except Go-On), and every year I eventually change my mind when I see all the auxiliary pile-ups (Though I still sometimes feel like getting ShinkenOh). Right now GoukaiOh looks kind of nice, though I thought the galleon would be bigger. It's probably fortunate that BBTS's price tag is so high, it'll keep me away. >>

They probably won't release many pre-Zyu mecha due to the current popularity of animal mecha, rather than vehicles, and also the international market (Power Rangers), but I expect they'll release some.

I thought Toei supposedly didn't care about the international market. At least that's the common belief amongst many in the fandom.

私の占いは当たる
They seem to care about the money they get for Power Rangers, but other than that they seem pretty unconcerned. :disappoin

Well, that's a kinda lazy stuff...

God Saruder would be a better choice or Red Saruder. Red Saruder could double as V-Fire from carranger.

Yeah they're not going to make 35 red ranger mechas. Some will have to double or triple as another team sentai

So here's a rough guess

Magidragon 1 X 3

Pat Striker 1 X 3

Gaolion 1 X 3

Let's assume they all have 3 forms. That's a total of 9 sentai's

3 more auxiliary and that's 18 sentai's represented.

1 X 3
1 X 3
1 X 3

We'd need about 12 pieces

Yeah they're not going to make 35 red ranger mechas. Some will have to double or triple as another team sentai

I think the only one of out that revealed mechas that is going to be used for 2 different teams is the GaoLion. If the others had alternate modes, the catalog would have at least hinted. Many teams probably just will have Ranger Keys, no new mecha for the Go-kaiger.

I thought Toei supposedly didn't care about the international market. At least that's the common belief amongst many in the fandom.

The random focus that Tyranno Ranger is getting pretty early on (front roll in the Gokaiger promotional picture, Sofubi figure in the first line) makes me think that they are considering Power Rangers in their business decision for this series.

Although I might be proven wrong, if the second batch of support mechas is released and the Tyrannosaur and/or Dragon Caeser aren't there.

Last edited:
Let's hope that Gokaijer would never be as crappy as Decade. Hopefully, they will make the "travelling-to-other-worlds" concept done right (I think the worlds will be called "planets" instead of "parallel worlds") And there should be no Narutaki-like character who would should...

[HIDE]ONORE GOKAIJAAAAAAAA![/HIDE]

D

Dr Kain

Well, that's a kinda lazy stuff...

Would you rather have just another stupid looking helmet? Or one of the most complicated transformations ever again?

Anyone see the Robot Chicken skit with the Vehicle Voltron?

Status
Not open for further replies.