Status
Not open for further replies.
If I ever get around to it, I might just make a top 11 list of Digimon that just piss me off and DarkKnightmon would be #1 without question.

Beelzemon's Meteor Cannon? Awesome.:castlerock:
That will show him.

I also liked it when Beelzemon made it rain death but they way they cut to it was like "ohshitwereoutoftime" and no build.

Kamen Rider Meta
Hey, is Sparrowmon a boy or a girl? I called it a boy according to Digimon wikia's Xros Wars entry of it in my last review, but I found a fanart of it kissing a sleeping Shoutmon on the nose.

So..I can't tell if it's yaoi-fodder or if it's a guy...
Sparrowmon's probably a guy.

I kinda hate DarkKnightmon too, but in that way that I love hating him and can't wait to see what he does next like Weather Dopant.

Mad Skillz
I kinda hate DarkKnightmon too, but in that way that I love hating him and can't wait to see what he does next like Weather Dopant.
Pretty much the same. Guy is such a bastard with a smooth voice that makes it fun to just totally hate him. Though I can honestly see him either ending up good (just because him being full on evil is kinda obvious) or being the final baddie, unless this turns out to be the first Digimon series to have one main threat throughout the entire series.

Well, who expected when seeing Deckerdramon's design he would be a decent guy? I forsee him having a crucial role in Kiriha's ~conversion!~

Though I would love some backstory for MetalBirdramon and Greymon. Like why the latter's such a Angry Guard Dog, erm, Dinosaur for his general.

Mad Skillz
...I'd also like to know what was up with Cyberdramon. D:

Though, speaking of Deckerdramon, I was amused to learn that his voice actor plays Evil in Akumaizer 3.

PARTY HARD
You think Kiriha's "X5" DigiXros will be called "WarGreymon"? lol

I called it X5 because MetalGreymon's power SHOULD be on par with X4 (if not X3).

Deckerdramon looks awesome

4543112620910000.jpg

MetalGreymon + Deckerdramon

6990101.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.