Status
Not open for further replies.
He better stay dead. There is nothing more lame than a resurrection.

Aside from a pointless "shock death" that serves no purpose other than being "shocking".

(Not saying that is what's going to happen in this case, but the way people sometimes jump on "Whooo! Death!" as if it were a selling point in and of itself is a tad disquieting.)

Eye See You
If he is resurrected I do hope there is a good enough reason behind it in the storyline.

In all honesty I should be happy IF Knight returns considering he is my fav character of the series next to Bladerun and Metal Alice.

okay I've been catching up on all the TV Nihon subs.. finished Epic 41.

I cried, so badly. :( This is like the best episode in the series so far... it was so touching and depressing oh my God.. : /

I think Goseiknights sacrifice will be as pointless as Blagel's sacrifice in Magiranger, Cause Robogog lived and so did N.Ma.

GoseiKnight stopped Robogog for a while and recovered the Goseiger's powers though, he didn't just fail.

I hope something from this sacrifice sticks though. Even if he isn't truly dead, I hope they make him go back to being just the Groudion Headder

okay I've been catching up on all the TV Nihon subs.. finished Epic 41.

I cried, so badly. :( This is like the best episode in the series so far... it was so touching and depressing oh my God.. : /

Especially how far Eri went for Koro, The worst part of it was that Matrintis used him to get data on friendship. Which to them is a useless concept.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
GoseiKnight better not stay dead. If he does, I'll be pissed.

But from what I've seen the next epic, it appears that he is back.

Lurker
GoseiKnight better not stay dead. If he does, I'll be pissed.

But from what I've seen the next epic, it appears that he is back.

I'm not so sure about that. After all, Gosei Knight did give his weapon to Alata.

It would be great if he did come back, but still...

Especially how far Eri went for Koro, The worst part of it was that Matrintis used him to get data on friendship. Which to them is a useless concept.

To me, that seems to be a personal "project". It appears that she herself is interested in feelings/bonds etc.. which of course definitely would lead to more things in the future I think lol. Metal Alice kinda reminds me of the Sphinx lady in Magiranger

Status
Not open for further replies.