#MissionMiami
The Knicks are now 15-9, won 7 straight games, 8 straight on the road and 11 of 12.

Up next...Denver Nuggets. Carmelo visiting his new home? Hmmm.

Some kind of Beast mode
Just watched the Lakers-Bulls, and kinda disappointed in the outcome. I don't know if anyone feels the same, but I seriously find that Tom Thibodeau's coaching just urks me. Good coach, but urks me.Every time I see the Bulls play on tv, what he does on the court is distracting, with the hand movements and play calling. I know he's the coach, but it's really annoying. I'm not a huge fan when coaches are right in the middle of the game calling every single play to be run.

I get you completly. He irks me too, for a guy whose been around the league for 21 years, he still has that "new guy" who will get fired soon feel.

I get you completly. He irks me too, for a guy whose been around the league for 21 years, he still has that "new guy" who will get fired soon feel.

No way, 21 years? I did not know that. I like how coaches like Phil Jackson and Jerry Sloan are calm during the game. Lets the players call their plays without them actually telling them while they're playing.

Just watched the Lakers-Bulls, and kinda disappointed in the outcome. I don't know if anyone feels the same, but I seriously find that Tom Thibodeau's coaching just urks me. Good coach, but urks me.Every time I see the Bulls play on tv, what he does on the court is distracting, with the hand movements and play calling. I know he's the coach, but it's really annoying. I'm not a huge fan when coaches are right in the middle of the game calling every single play to be run.

Lakers are irking me, playing like ****, with no real drive. Going to end up no home court, dumb asses.

That will be the Bulls downfall, coaching. They'll have a good year, come playoff time. Choke. I'll liken it to this(football), half-back pass play called : half-back throws up some crappy pass no matter what, even if the receiver is 100% blanketed and it gets picked off , why? Because that was the play called. They have no one who is experienced enough and will "dare" improv in crucial situations against what the play call was. Yah Thibodeau is too demonstrative all the way down the court "this is what I want done!"

Lakers are irking me, playing like ****, with no real drive. Going to end up no home court, dumb asses.

That will be the Bulls downfall, coaching. They'll have a good year, come playoff time. Choke. I'll liken it to this(football), half-back pass play called : half-back throws up some crappy pass no matter what, even if the receiver is 100% blanketed and it gets picked off , why? Because that was the play called. They have no one who is experienced enough and will "dare" improv in crucial situations against what the play call was. Yah Thibodeau is too demonstrative all the way down the court "this is what I want done!"

Yeah, I agree the Lakers are not playing up to their standard. At least Andrew is making his season debut next Tuesday. When I watching the Lakers game, I was cracking up when at one point in the game Thibodeau was waving his hands in the air vigorously to one of the Bulls to do the same thing on defense. When he was assistant coach for the Celtics, I must imagine Doc Rivers getting annoyed by Thibodeau coaching and standing doing the same thing he's doing in Chicago.

Some kind of Beast mode
No way, 21 years? I did not know that. I like how coaches like Phil Jackson and Jerry Sloan are calm during the game. Lets the players call their plays without them actually telling them while they're playing.

Didn't seem like it right? But yea, 21.

Yup! Jerry and Phil are legends for a reason, they know the game too well to just spazz out every possession. Can't lie though, i don't mind doc river's coaching techniques, because if he was a sloan....you know damn well they wouldn't be ring contenders. lol

So it works well with some people, with others it doesnt.

#MissionMiami
Knicks beat Nuggets. 8 straight wins.

I can't believe it.

Certified proof of why the Clippers are perennial losers :

"LOS ANGELES – It’s not uncommon to hear Los Angeles Clippers fans heckle Baron Davis(notes). Of late, however, the jeers directed at the team’s struggling point guard are coming from a far more surprising source: The man paying Davis, Clippers owner Donald Sterling.

Sterling has expressed his displeasure about Davis’ play by taunting him from his courtside seat at Clippers’ home games, several sources told Yahoo! Sports. Among Sterling’s verbal barbs:

– “Why are you in the game?â€

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AoTvbFe.6p_7c9L.p4nxUpK8vLYF?slug=mc-davisclippers121210

Seriously WTF.