Status
Not open for further replies.
CHUPA SHOTARO!
Hrm....

gingablue.jpg

Hey its Shouei (Gouki)! GingaBlue!

Hmmm indeed...lol

"Training."
Interesting note on the poster. The characters say in the lines of...

"The strongest Sentai" or "The strongest team."

In case people were interested in the what the characters on the poster was saying :)

Eye See You
Ahhh, Power Rangers in the Goukaiger thread?

I don't mind it so much, but Samurai hasn't even aired yet, let alone the Gosieger adaption! O__O

No kidding. The next 40 pages will now be dedicated to a series that may air in 2014.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
2013, old chap, 2013.:laugh:

Anyway, it's looking good so far, and I hope this turns out better than Goseiger did- despite the obvious tie ins I've heard about.

Oh, by the way, I call dibs on the fact that the gun and sword may be able to combine into a rifle of some sort. This is not a fact, just an opinion...:patriotic:

I still think that's stupid. If they were going to use 1 mech for 2 shows at least have the shows be similar in theme I can't look at that and not think Gaoranger. They should of just replaced the arms and legs with the 4 Origamis then ShikenRed could be mad he got left out again.:laugh:

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
When do we start getting rumors on who will perform the title theme? My bets on Project.R Feat. Yoffy. I want Shin'ichi Ichihara, like GoGoV!!!!:castlerock::castlerock:

Status
Not open for further replies.