I am the law
*facepalm* did u watch abaranger? if u did then u would have known that that, SHE WAS ABAYELLOW:mad:

I watched Abaranger and I wouldn't have known that, simply because I don't memorize the actors names in Sentai & KR since they change every year. So urugoji had a legitimate question.

Eye See You
I watched Abaranger and I wouldn't have known that, simply because I don't memorize the actors names in Sentai & KR since they change every year. So urugoji had a legitimate question.

Same here. I got no idea when people spew out the actors name. I prefer if someone used the character name, ie. Takeru Shiba's actor, rather than Maxoaiwedj2309rj or whatever the **** his name is.

As for AbareYellow retiring this is a loss for me. She was my very first true Sentai crush. Atleast I got to see her one more time in the Mebius movie.

That's why when I posted this news on Power Ranger Empire, I put (AbareYellow) in the thread title. People should do that in future, use the actor and character names, not just the actor name.