Power Rangers Samurai - News Thread! (Premiers February 7th @ 8pm/7pm central!)

Pull My TRIGGAH!
I find it helpful, but I tend to put people on ignore when they regularly post things that fill me with blinding rage.

I'd much rather think, "Okay, that guy posted but it's probably stupid so I'm not missing anything," than end up reading the post and raging at the specifics of the stupidity contained within.
This.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I find it helpful, but I tend to put people on ignore when they regularly post things that fill me with blinding rage.

I'd much rather think, "Okay, that guy posted but it's probably stupid so I'm not missing anything," than end up reading the post and raging at the specifics of the stupidity contained within.

Same, more or less, as what I do. If someone only posts 1 sentence replies that are complete gibberish I just don't have time to get annoyed so on ignore they go.

Some kind of Beast mode
Same, more or less, as what I do. If someone only posts 1 sentence replies that are complete gibberish I just don't have time to get annoyed so on ignore they go.

Not even, if you know the guy is notorious for saying stupid ****, then don't even read his/her post.

#MissionMiami
I'm going to ignore Subject Force like an annoying friend trying to be apart of a conversation.

I know why he calls himself Subject Force. Cause it's like rape reading his topics.

It's Judgement Time!
It took me one day to put Subject on ignore... I don't know how you folks can stand his nonsense.

I just don't take anything personal and just because I dont know what he's trying to say doesnt mean I'm going to stop him from saying it or get mad over it.

Anywho, let's keep on topic

Eye See You
Cool tune, Subject Force, but if you're going to post a video, please have it be related to the thread. That one has absolutely nothing to do with Power Rangers.

:laugh:

Am I the only one who actually LOL's when a Mod attempts to reason with him?.