Kamen Rider: War of Nikushimigami(Main RPG Thread)

Ore, Sanjou!
"If he can't control himself, then how would he ever be able to co-operate with others. We can only help him if he lets us, and as of now, that seems to be the last thing on his mind" Ren said level-headedly "If we don't work together on this, we'll never be able to take down Hopper. He's a machine, he can find the weakest link in a group and exploit it for all it's worth. Zack needs to keep his nerves in check if he's ever going to get anywhere, let alone work with us"

Last edited:
"You're right,he can't be helped if he's too reckless and hot-headed,right now we have to worry about what's ahead for us now and there's really nothing that can help me find maya or wataru,just that one clue that she was seen around the house that wataru lived in,I can't go back there because hopper probably sent more fangire reinforcements to keep the town guarded."Said taiga.

"At This Rate,I'll Never be able to find wataru or maya......"Said taiga with a worried expression on his face.

Ore, Sanjou!
"Fangire guards, you say?" Ren asked with a small smirk "That gives me an idea. You're the heir to the fangire throne, and as such, a full-blooded Fangire. This means that you could potentially use your true Fangire form to get past the others. If I recall correctly, not even Hopper has seen your true form. We can use this to our advantage"

Taiga,intrigued by ren's Idea and realizing that nobody has seen his true fangire form."you do have a point there,ren,up until now neither the fangire or hopper has seen my true form or power since it they assume I don't any true power besides the dark kiva powers because I've never used my true form at all."Said taiga as he takes the glove that's concealing his king crest and shows it to taiga.

"and I really wish I'd never have to use it but it's the for the sake my brother and mother"Said taiga,as his fangire nature surfaces and transforms into his fangire form that has an humanoid serpent-like appearance with shadow snakes appearing around his feet."this is my true fangire from,well I never thought I had to use it unless the situation we're in needs it."Said taiga as reverts back into his human form.

Last edited:
Ore, Sanjou!
(All things considered, I think Taiga should be the Snake Fangire since he was originally the snake-themed Saga. Nobody ever said we couldn't make stuff like that a reality. Besides that, the revived original Bat Fangire is the commanding general of all of Hopper's Fangire forces, so that would be troublesome if there were two)

Ore, Sanjou!
"That's perfect. If you play your cards right and keep a low profile, you should be able to fool the other Fangire into thinking that you're just a simple member of their ranks" Ren said, pleased that his idea could potentially work

"Obviously you'd want to get to the location on foot and go alone so as to not arouse any spuspicions or draw attention to yourself. If everything works out, you should be able to search around the house inconspicuously, and if you're lucky enough, you may just find this Maya you so greatly seek out. I just have one question before you go: Who is this Maya and what significance does she have to you and your brother?"

"As I Told you before,she's our mother and the previous fangire queen to my wife mio,she's the one responsible for birth of wataru because she has fell in love with a human human named otoya kurenai,wataru's father."Taiga explained to ren about his and wataru's relations to their mother maya.

"you said this once before,that you'll fight to protect what's important to you,Well this goes the same for me with wataru and maya because they are very Important to me,I'm not going to have hopper and the shinikage get in the way of what I'm trying to do."Said taiga with a determined look on his face.

"Ren,If by any chance I don't come back for awhile,can you take care of that human girl and the castle for me?this is about the first true favor that I've asked of you."Said Taiga,asking ren to protect shizuka.

Last edited:
Ore, Sanjou!
"I promise. Family is important, and you should always protect what's important to you. So go, do what you need to do, and I'll hold down the fort" Ren said understandingly "Do your best, and don't let anything stop you"

"Thank you,ren,I'll leave it to you then"Taiga Said,as he leaves ren and the others at castle dran to search for maya again."kivat,tell castle dran to keep itself hidden while I'm away and also have jiro and the others prepared for an attack."Said Taiga to kivat."Understood,taiga."Said kivat as he tells castle dran and the others their orders.

"with that,I should get going and try to search for her again"Said taiga as he leaves castle dran and then transforms into his fangire form.

Last edited: