The Official Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger News Thread - Promo on the first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice post!!
I am genuinely surprised by how similar these designs are to the very early rumored sketches.

It makes me wonder if Goseiger's old rumors might have actually reflected, roughly, stuff being pitched at the time.

In Justice, We Trust!
Yeah, it probably won't. JAM Project is signed to the Lantis music label, Sentai tends to get their stuff from Columbia Japan.

They got Masaki Endoh to sing Abaranger though...so it's not entirely impossible

I am genuinely surprised by how similar these designs are to the very early rumored sketches.

It makes me wonder if Goseiger's old rumors might have actually reflected, roughly, stuff being pitched at the time.
Goseiger just seems liked a troubled show, so this could be entirely possible. But more than anything I think they case here is with the visual motif given most end results would probably look similar anyway.

Pull My TRIGGAH!
Is Toshiki Inoue still rumored to be one of the writers? If he is, this could turn to be very interesting. of course, he hasn't written for Sentai since Timeranger. Though I'm really hoping Utsunomiya Takaaki is the producer, since he worked on Hurricanger as Assistant Producer.

Some kind of Beast mode
This'll be four phone changers in a row now? Or five?

I miss wrist changers.

I feel you man, I miss them too. :(

Well not in a row, because of Goseiger and Geki getting in between series, but yea it's about 4 or 5 in this decade.

私の占いは当たる
This is the first time I've been interested in sentai spoilers, it looks like fun. :anime:

Status
Not open for further replies.